Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I put in an order for a Redline a couple of weeks ago. My salesman called me yesterday and wanted to know how I wanted it equipt. They have no idea as to what is standard on the Redline. According to Car & Driver Magazine there are few options. It comes standard with everything the Sky does except and I quote, "2.0 liter direct induction, LSD, stability control, aggressive chasis setup, 18" polished wheels, & dual exhaust. From that I gather that the only other options would be special color, radio, and spoiler and a little different font facia (chrome bar removed across fog lights?). I am not sure if the leather is standard or not. He wants me to get back with him. The magazine is projecting the MRSP at $28,000 but I am not sure what that includes. Did I miss anything? Give me som e feedback. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:nono:

Here is a post with official information about the specs and all the specific equipment & options for the RedLine.

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
236 Posts
If the dealer has no idea whats standard or optional how does he expect you to order? Besides, if he has no image its not really an "order" anyway so I wouldnt stress about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts