Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I put in an order for a Redline a couple of weeks ago. My salesman called me yesterday and wanted to know how I wanted it equipt. They have no idea as to what is standard on the Redline. According to Car & Driver Magazine there are few options. It comes standard with everything the Sky does except and I quote, "2.0 liter direct induction, LSD, stability control, aggressive chasis setup, 18" polished wheels, & dual exhaust. From that I gather that the only other options would be special color, radio, and spoiler and a little different font facia (chrome bar removed across fog lights?). I am not sure if the leather is standard or not. He wants me to get back with him. The magazine is projecting the MRSP at $28,000 but I am not sure what that includes. Did I miss anything? Give me som e feedback. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:nono:

Here is a post with official information about the specs and all the specific equipment & options for the RedLine.

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.