Saturn Sky Forum banner

901 - 916 of 916 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #902
Are you going to attempt to take this beast down the 1\4 mile?
that's the plan this summer.

hopefully it passes tech inspection. New England dragway is a very tough NHRA track.

I'm worried about not having a battery cut-off switch...........since I relocated my battery in my trunk.

Even if I pass tech, if I run 13.49 or faster, they'll probably boot me out til I put a roll bar.
I was already booted out before, when I used to have a GT3582r on my sky that ran mid high 12s (first run also) several years ago...lol.

So we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
479 Posts
That is the one thing that REALLY sucks about having a friggen convertible! I can't believe they make the cutoff 13.5 in the first place. There are dozens of new convertibles now that would beat that, and obviously people are not going to want to cut up their cars to let them run on the dragstrip.

That is one thing they do need to change!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I took the time to skim through this entire thread. Freaking awesome long term project. Plus I've been enjoying the pics of your new paint job on Facebook. Looks sexy!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #908
That is the one thing that REALLY sucks about having a friggen convertible! I can't believe they make the cutoff 13.5 in the first place. There are dozens of new convertibles now that would beat that, and obviously people are not going to want to cut up their cars to let them run on the dragstrip.

That is one thing they do need to change!
Yeah, kinda sucky. I might end up just playing at autox since they won’t require a cage lol.

We’ll see...

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #910
I took the time to skim through this entire thread. Freaking awesome long term project. Plus I've been enjoying the pics of your new paint job on Facebook. Looks sexy!
Thank u! I appreciate it

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #911
I remember when me and sky888 started chatting about this idea over pm's long ago :)

Shabster! My long lost forum buddy!

How are you? Still autoxing?

Yeah man, it’s been about 9 yrs when I was bugging u and picking your brains out about the compounds and other stuff about my sky! Lol.
Thanks for all the help & all the stuff I learned from you.

Even helped me picking the offsets of my 18x10 wheels lol

Do you have Facebook?
I seldom go to the forums. More active on the kappa pages on FB

·
Registered
952 Posts
Shabster! My long lost forum buddy!

How are you? Still autoxing?

Yeah man, it’s been about 9 yrs when I was bugging u and picking your brains out about the compounds and other stuff about my sky! Lol.
Thanks for all the help & all the stuff I learned from you.

Even helped me picking the offsets of my 18x10 wheels lol

Do you have Facebook?
I seldom go to the forums. More active on the kappa pages on FB
Still autocrossing and kicking butt, had an ftd a month ago out of a 100+ cars :)
Good times indeed, don't do facebook, just here and on the solstice forum.

901 - 916 of 916 Posts