Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I am trying to put together a picture of all Kappa car clubs that are active ongoing projects with a list of members, etc. Can you help me out with these:

FORMAL ACTIVE CLUBS as of July 2007:
INFORMAL CLUBS as of July 2007:
FORMATIONAL CLUBS as of July 2007:
FRIENDLY ROADSTER CLUBS
  • Rocky Mountain Ecotec (CO)
    • structured, no dues, 15 mems, based on Ecotec engine
    • Email: curtis AT rockymountainecotec.net or dipolley AT rockymountainecotec.net
  • Roadster Club of Atlanta (GA)
  • POCI - Pontiac-Oakland Cars International (US)
  • Team Black Widow (Dallas TX)
  • Arkansas Pontiacs (AR)
It would also be nice to add # of members and the dues charged, but I do not have that info on some clubs. So, if you are involved in a club that is on this list or one that I may not know about, can you give us an update?

·
Registered
1 Posts
a group of friends and I myself are starting a club called Team Black Widow that will consist of all GM small cars, we broke off the club texas J's that only consisted of the j-body cars. we are in the dallas, texas area if your intrested please e-mail me, we consist of only 5 cars right now from sunfirs and cavaliers but would like to open to all. their will be no dues.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thanks richm!

Hope they accept our club.:cheers:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I guess nobody has/wants a Kappa car in Nevada............especially Las Vegas. Very sad. Luckily I'm a member of a car club here that is for ALL boosted(turbo and supercharged) cars. If anybody's in vegas feel free to check it out...................www.forcedinductionlv.com

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
In Ontario (Canada), we have a club... kinda.
For example, we had a run today...
But I could not make it.

I dont think we have a name for it yet,
but we just get together a few times / year.

·
Registered
3 Posts
RockyMountainEcotec.net is a Solstice/Sky friendly club. The Solstice and Sky have Ecotec engines. We are also listed on Saturn's website. We don't have any dues and right now we have about 40 members on our forum and 15 "official" club members. For information about the club contact Curtis Kershner at [email protected], or Dave at [email protected] or just visit our website at www.rockymountainecotec.net.

·
Registered
280 Posts
So Cal Sky Car Club

So Cal Sky's is a Southern California club. I don't know who's the official head of it, but JohnD or richmcc or robotech come to mind...No Dues, we had about 16 people at our last meeting plus a few others that couldn't come.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
So Cal Sky's is a Southern California club. I don't know who's the official head of it, but JohnD or richmcc or robotech come to mind...No Dues, we had about 16 people at our last meeting plus a few others that couldn't come.
Well, I wanted to sign the Contract for the Stratosphere as the Supreme Dictator, but John suggested "Event Manager" :banghead: :banghead:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So Cal Sky Club Mission Statement (Just Made up by Me ):eek:

We dont' need no stinkin' Charter
We don't need no stinkin' Rules
We don't need no stinkin' Officers
We don't need no stinkin' Dues

Most important,
We don't have a stinkin' mission statement.

We Meet!:grouphug:
We Drive!:driving:
We Eat!:party:

End of Stinkin' -Story :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Way to go Rich

Well, I wanted to sign the Contract for the Stratosphere as the Supreme Dictator, but John suggested "Event Manager" :banghead: :banghead:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So Cal Sky Club Mission Statement (Just Made up by Me ):eek:

We dont' need no stinkin' Charter
We don't need no stinkin' Rules
We don't need no stinkin' Officers
We don't need no stinkin' Dues

Most important,
We don't have a stinkin' mission statement.

We Meet!:grouphug:
We Drive!:driving:
We Eat!:party:

End of Stinkin' -Story :thumbs:
Ain't that the truth.

Way to go Rich

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Please add another group.

Kansas City Sky's
e-mail [email protected]
no dues, started in Feb 2007

·
Registered
243 Posts
Please add the Georgia Kappa Club to your list. http://gakappa.wetpaint.com/

We just had our biggest and best event yet this past weekend in Savannah with 23 Sols and 1 Sky in attendence. We really hope that more Sky's will join in on the fun.

BTW we love and would like to adopt So Cals mission statement!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts