Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
I am trying to put together a picture of all Kappa car clubs that are active ongoing projects with a list of members, etc. Can you help me out with these:

It would also be nice to add # of members and the dues charged, but I do not have that info on some clubs. So, if you are involved in a club that is on this list or one that I may not know about, can you give us an update?
RichM,

Could you please add SNEKR - Southern New England Kappa Roadsters (CT,MA,RI) to your list of formational clubs we're up to 16 interested owners so far.

Thanks -
MarkN

see link for club discussion
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15625

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
West Coast Kappa Car Club (WCKCC)

Just completed Annual Meeting:

Lots of good stuff coming up this next year.

Crimson Avenger (Vince) re-elected President (Southern District Representative)
LE Chief (Dave) new Vice-President (Northern District Representative)
Go Thunda (Barb) new Secretary (Central District Representative)
Road-Runner-I (Gary) new Tresurer (Northern District Representative)
RONMAN 3 (Ron) Communications: Web re-design and maintenance (Southern District Representative)
KJSKY (Judy) Event Guideline Development (Central District Representative)

We're having several major events (including 5 to 6-day National Park run [starting Friday afternoon or Saturday morning 6/12 or 13] back to the Nationals [June 18-21]).

PM any of us for Club or Event information.

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ain't that the truth.

Way to go Rich
:D OMG hi buddy, sure is nice to see a familiar name on the site. Been a long time but glad to see you're still around. Miss you guys, John D and Rich!!! I'm trying to play catch up here. Lots of new faces, hello to all.

T.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I will follow your lead. :)

VA-MD-DC Solstice / Sky Club (VMSSC) - We cover Virginia, Maryland and DC. Other owners from other geographical areas are always welcome.

Facebook: VMSSC on Facebook

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
richm - WCKCC Still going strong - New Contact Information

The results of the West Coast Kappa Car Club Selection of District Representatives has been completed. The results are shown below:

Southern District:

Tim Peverley (timo4563), San Diego Area;
Karen Wallace, San Diego Area;

Central District:

Barbara Gillespie (GoThunder), Stockton Area;
Judy Willhide (KJSky), Bay Area

Northern District:

Gary Isham (Road-Runner I), Lafayette Area;
David LeMay, Sacramento Area

Please contact your District Representative to provide any additional suggestions for the up-coming year for potential day, lunch, dinner, or weekend runs that you would like to see the WCKCC support. The Schedule of Events will be coming out within the next couple of weeks.

The Board of Directors was confirmed by the District Representatives for the Club Year 2011. David LeMay, President; Barb Gillispie, Vice President; Karen Wallace, Secretary; Gary Isham, Treasurer.

Please let us know your thoughts.

Check out the Pacific Forum - WCKCC 2011 Events for what's happening this year.

For information: Contact David B. LeMay (916)300-0843

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
SSOOO - Solstice Sky Owners of Ontario

Pontiac Solstice Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Canada & Other Countries
SSOOO

to get the SOOO subforum for Solstice Sky Owners of Ontario (Canada)

SSOOO Facebook Group

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
KRONUS is still active in New England and upstate New York.

We're having our annual "Better Late Than Never" Christmas party tomorrow. If you're in the neighborhood stop by and share our good time.

Xmas Party
11:00 -- Whenever
Saturday January 14th
81 Perry Street
Putnam, CT

·
Registered
21 Posts
We are currently in the midst of reactivating the Chicagoland Roadsters club. We'll keep you informed.

Didn't notice mention of the NEO's--Northeast Ohio Club. They are have two multi-day cruises every year, along with day cruises and meet & greets. They post on the solstice forum website.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts