Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
GayPrideSkyclub of California. We have 43 member and growing, all you gotta be is happy!

jk

·
Banned
3 Posts
Well, I wanted to sign the Contract for the Stratosphere as the Supreme Dictator, but John suggested "Event Manager" :banghead: :banghead:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So Cal Sky Club Mission Statement (Just Made up by Me ):eek:

We dont' need no stinkin' Charter
We don't need no stinkin' Rules
We don't need no stinkin' Officers
We don't need no stinkin' Dues

Most important,
We don't have a stinkin' mission statement.

We Meet!:grouphug:
We Drive!:driving:
We Eat!:party:

End of Stinkin' -Story :thumbs:
that was fun reading this & made me laugh a lot...what else do you gonna post here to make others laugh...i will be interested in that..

·
Registered
480 Posts
We are currently in the midst of reactivating the Chicagoland Roadsters club. We'll keep you informed.

Didn't notice mention of the NEO's--Northeast Ohio Club. They are have two multi-day cruises every year, along with day cruises and meet & greets. They post on the solstice forum website.
I hope this happens. I went to one get together maybe a year ago that met at Quigley's in NAperville and that was supposed to be the kickoff to moving forward. I have not seen another email since. I think there are many in the area and this would be great to see happen. I'm sure some of the suppliers would get involved as well (i.e Werks). Please keep me in the know. Will you use the gmroadster site for updates or something different?..Critter

·
Registered
742 Posts
I was wondering if there is anything around here. Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg etc.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Tampa Bay Roadsters is back running. First ride April 20th, 9:30am. We will meet at Citrus Park Mall, go for a ride and may have a meal afterwards for those amenable. TBR can also now be found on Facebook, just search Tampa Bay Roadsters.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Solstice Sky Owners of Ontario (Canada)
I live a long way west of you but I would like to know if anything exists up here in Canada.

Terry:cool:

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I live a long way west of you but I would like to know if anything exists up here in Canada.

Terry, use the search function in the tool bar above. Just type in Regina or Saskatchewan. I'm sure something will come up because those are two words that won't be in many posts!
I know there was someone on here that was running for the Mayor's seat in Regina, he was trying to host a Natuional Event in Regina.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
391 Posts

Terry, I just found the guy I mentioned from Regina. He is on the Solstice Forum and goes by the handle SaskInfernoMan. Hope that helps.

Trevor

·
Registered
742 Posts
Terry, I just found the guy I mentioned from Regina. He is on the Solstice Forum and goes by the handle SaskInfernoMan. Hope that helps.
Thanks Trevor, I will try to contact him.

Terry

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
New to the boards, and to the forum for the most part....did any clubs survive in the NC area? Seen a couple remnants of clubs while searching, but haven't been able to track down any evidence of recent activity.

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Triangle2Seaters/

Close to you, currently in a winter lull. Will be busy again in March or so.
Thanks!!! :cheers:

I've had some difficulty getting ahold of anyone from that group, thought maybe they had disbanded....I know winter is not the time, but just hoping to get linked up with someone in the area if possible. So you're in Cameron....that's not that far away either....have any good "Cars & Coffee" meet up's around here?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks!!! :cheers:

I've had some difficulty getting ahold of anyone from that group, thought maybe they had disbanded....I know winter is not the time, but just hoping to get linked up with someone in the area if possible. So you're in Cameron....that's not that far away either....have any good "Cars & Coffee" meet up's around here?
I have been to a few C and C's in Cary and there is 1 in Raleigh also. I've been to the one in Fayetteville also. Lots of unique cars there for sure.

The triangle 2 seaters have also held several runs that actually went through Fuquay. Several that ended up at the Aviator!!! They usually do 5 or 6 runs a year.

I just recently moved from Cameron to Salisbury (gotta change my signature right now) so I'm looking for a group around here myself.

Send a PM to Vin over at the T2 seaters, he's in charge of the facebook page and he gets the runs together.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I have been to a few C and C's in Cary and there is 1 in Raleigh also. I've been to the one in Fayetteville also. Lots of unique cars there for sure.

The triangle 2 seaters have also held several runs that actually went through Fuquay. Several that ended up at the Aviator!!! They usually do 5 or 6 runs a year.

Send a PM to Vin over at the T2 seaters, he's in charge of the facebook page and he gets the runs together.
Thanks for the great info! I'll give Vin a PM....hopefully we'll see you on the road sometime.....:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey when you find out a little more, I'm down here in Fayetteville, NC! Can you give me a shout when a C&C meet & greet happens, too? Would love to see some other beautiful cars! Kinda new to the scene too :)

41 - 60 of 70 Posts