Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brochure at work that in the last page has one of the promotional pictures of the Silver Pearl SKY and it stated that a Die-Cast and a Remote Control model in 1/24 scale will be available from your local Saturn Parts Department in the LAST Quarter of 2006. No idea on what the price will be yet and no real idea when exactly will the scale model will be available for purchase. Looks like it will be Winter/06' before we will see it arrive.

More info to come as it becomes available... :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'll go put down my deposit for it tomorrow! :D

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
What about a Chilli Pepper Red, Call Bob Lutz we must have CPR to save the Auto Industry.......Seal9:willy: :willy: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
My diecast Sky might arrive before my real Sky does. :lol: :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
SKY Spy said:
I have a brochure at work that in the last page has one of the promotional pictures of the Silver Pearl SKY and it stated that a Die-Cast and a Remote Control model in 1/24 scale will be available from your local Saturn Parts Department in the LAST Quarter of 2006. No idea on what the price will be yet and no real idea when exactly will the scale model will be available for purchase. Looks like it will be Winter/06' before we will see it arrive.

More info to come as it becomes available... :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Hadn't seen that one yet. thanks! boo on 1/24 tho, how about us 1/18 scale fans!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
GMinTheDriveway said:
boo on 1/24 tho, how about us 1/18 scale fans!
I agree! 1/18th or nothing!

Thanks for the research though. I really appreciate it.:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts