Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anything that beautiful should be allowed to show off! It sure is hard waiting!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Slade said:
How does she show off her detail?? Bein' Black..???
evan
:patriot: I think she shows off her lines nicely accented with the chrome all around. :thumbs:

·
Registered
266 Posts
n i i i ce...maybe you could demonstrate how you get that shine...three or four times will do...when :) I get mine

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
java43 said:
n i i i ce...maybe you could demonstrate how you get that shine...three or four times will do...when :) I get mine
Wax on, Wax off, Wax on, Wax off, Wax on, Wax off, Wax on, Wax off. Buff, Buff, Buff, Buff. :jester:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ernest said:
Looks right purty, she sure does:thumbs: Are we on fer Saturday?
:patriot: I'll give you a call in a couple days as I get some more information. :thumbs:

·
Registered
380 Posts
After seeing the red seats, I'm surprised Saturn did not offer it withn the Chilli Pepper red? It looks like the same shade of red? I think the red would look very good with the red interior?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ggccg said:
How'd you get a Florida tag in Texas?
:patriot: I am in the U.S. Army and Florida is my home of record. :thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
What a nice car! Every time I see the black with red combo I want to change my order. I really appreciate the pic's. Thanks! It gives me something to look at and dream about since Saturn won't give me any other answers than "No" and "Talk to your dealer." My dealer on the other hand says Saturn isn't giving him any answers.:mad:

I hope you enjoy every minute with her.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I do have to say thats very nice looking. :thumbs:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Man!!! That sure is an awesome car in BLACK!!!!
I'm sending a copy to my cousin....he's looking to replace his wrecked motorcycle.....and this looks better and has airbags!!!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bradsky said:
Man!!! That sure is an awesome car in BLACK!!!!
I'm sending a copy to my cousin....he's looking to replace his wrecked motorcycle.....and this looks better and has airbags!!!

There are many more in my gallery. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts