Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
The little chromie and the antenna look great. What type antennea is that?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Does the antenna work well so far?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Those look great - a complete package. You just sold me on that combo :thumbs:

·
Registered
76 Posts
NICE SET OF LIL CROMIES AND NICE STUBBY ANTENNA:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for all the compliments. I am just doing what I can afford too, to personalize my Little Missy while maintaining that nice clean look.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Chromies

Did the chromy locks come from the same web site? If not, can you send the link for the locks? Both look great. Good luck with the SKY. They are fun to drive.

·
Registered
112 Posts
marklynn70 said:
I had a couple of people ask me about the Little Chromies well here are some pictures to see what they look like installed. :thumbs:
Lil'Chromies look great on the Sky, glad you like them... thanks so much for posting :) BTW the red and black interior looks amazing. That's how we ordered ours... I can't wait

Neil

·
Registered
75 Posts
marklynn70 said:
I might as well get the pictures of the new antenna as well. In both the up and down positions.

I ordered both the chromies and stubb antenna. Received both in the mail already, but not my SKY yet! :rolleyes:

They look great on yours :thumbs:

·
Registered
669 Posts
The Stig said:
Lil'Chromies look great on the Sky, glad you like them... thanks so much for posting :) BTW the red and black interior looks amazing. That's how we ordered ours... I can't wait

Neil
I like the way the Lil'Chromies come packaged in a velvet pouch...Nice touch!

One complaint :) I did get the red glue all over me...guess that's just me, though...I should have cut the package open instead of ripping it open with my teeth :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts