Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....... well, i just got off LIVE CHAT.. with Kesha with Saturn. She states that ALL the colors will be available at the beginning of production... and i asked her if she had an idea of when..... well, we chatted for a while and then she wrote........

"The information we are getting to pass on is coming in ssllllooooowwwwllllllyyyyyyyyy!!! I assume it WILL begin shortly! :) "

that is exactly what she wrote... i tried to copy it.. but said disabled... UGH.... so,,,, we shall see. Ok... getting more excited and less impatient .. at least for now........

I go to the CHICAGO AUTOSHOW tomorrow.... WATCH FOR PICS TOMORROW NIGHT..... SkyBaby-07

She also said i got an awesome choice in plates for it..... SEXYSKY ... i am way too excited.... IS IT CHRISTMAS?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the pic's. If you can try to get a pic from the drivers perspective looking out over the hood from the drivers seat. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rick112 said:
Looking forward to seeing the pic's. If you can try to get a pic from the drivers perspective looking out over the hood from the drivers seat. :thumbs:

SkyBaby, on the job..... i will do what i can.... WOW.... TODAY IS HERE.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
rick112 said:
I made one in Knoxville tennessee... how is this

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Ok....... well, i just got off LIVE CHAT.. with Kesha with Saturn. She states that ALL the colors will be available at the beginning of production... and i asked her if she had an idea of when..... well, we chatted for a while and then she wrote........

"The information we are getting to pass on is coming in ssllllooooowwwwllllllyyyyyyyyy!!! I assume it WILL begin shortly! :) "

that is exactly what she wrote... i tried to copy it.. but said disabled... UGH.... so,,,, we shall see. Ok... getting more excited and less impatient .. at least for now........

I go to the CHICAGO AUTOSHOW tomorrow.... WATCH FOR PICS TOMORROW NIGHT..... SkyBaby-07

She also said i got an awesome choice in plates for it..... SEXYSKY ... i am way too excited.... IS IT CHRISTMAS?
You stated she said " all the colors will be available at start of production" Im extremely curious about bluestone since Ive heard September ? maybe its just wishful thinking on my part.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
twirp said:
You stated she said " all the colors will be available at start of production" Im extremely curious about bluestone since Ive heard September ? maybe its just wishful thinking on my part.

OK.. OK..... GREAT NEWS... GOOD NEWS and not so good news....

The show WAS AWESOME... the car was roped off on a spinney thing.... MIDNIGHT BLUE...... I GOTTA upload pics.. but, will do that shortly....

The OWNER.. from Downers Grove Saturn was there.. and he and his GM told me this........

THEY WILL HAVE THEIR FIRST CAR IN 2-3 WEEKS. PERIOD.( he eluded that it may be as soon as a week).... THE CAR IS.. i repeat..IS IN PRODUCTION..((( that is what HE AND HIS GM STRESSED))).. however, every car lot... i think 350 have to get their first four before they can SUBMIT the orders on numbers 5-10...... supposedly they are only giving each dealership 10......... The first 4 should be delivered by.... APRIL.... after that... for example... i was number 8.. then moved to number 7.... MINE WOULDNT BE HERE TIL FALL.... that is being realistic they say. after the FIRST 4... orders are there.. they WILL be getting random Sky's with random features and they will be calling the people on the waiting list to see if they want that one, if not, they will call the next person.. YOU DONT LOSE YOUR PLACE IN LINE.... They said they can get approximately 1 PRE-ORDERED TO NEW OWNER SPECIFICATIONS a month..... UGH..... I was told that ALL the colors are being manufactured from THE BEGINNING OF PRODUCTION... so, if they get a random in.. it just may be your color of choice.... I know FOR A FACT..... DOWNERS GROVE SATURN.. does NOT... have their allotment sold.... just an idea if you are in that area........ ahhh.. lets see,,,, i cant think of anything more... OH YEA... AND.. THE FIRST ONE.. will be in the showroom.... for 2 weeks.. BUT.... PEOPLE CAN SIT IN IT..... BUT NOT DRIVE IT.... they said that is standard on this because there is so much chit-chat about it... Hope this helps... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Thanks SkyBaby, great news, It kinda sounds like I am on track and not to far off on my estimate. I gotta say my GM was right on when he told about mine being built, it is still supposition, but more input along the same lines just help verify production time. Thanks again, my GM was off today will go by Tues for an update.

ERNEST

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ernest said:
Thanks SkyBaby, great news, It kinda sounds like I am on track and not to far off on my estimate. I gotta say my GM was right on when he told about mine being built, it is still supposition, but more input along the same lines just help verify production time. Thanks again, my GM was off today will go by Tues for an update.

ERNEST

Well, Ernest... YOU WERE RIGHT...... KUDOS... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
41 Posts
twirp said:
Saturn has been very clear on bluesone being an interim color (See order guide). She must have not included this in "all the colors".

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does anyone know how the Saturn dealerships work? I am number 13 on the list but that is out of 43 cars allotted to five dealerships (5 different counties)in our area. They tell me that all five are owned by the same company and you can go to any of these dealerships when you have a problem. Does this mean that they will get 10 at each store or 10 total for all five?:confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
johnny99 said:
Saturn has been very clear on bluesone being an interim color (See order guide). She must have not included this in "all the colors".
Johnny99,... i specifically asked both the OWNER... GM .. AND OVERHEARD THE OTHER GM on the speaker phone.... ABOUT... BLUESTONE BEING AVAILABLE... I STRESSED.... AT BEGINNING OF PRODUCTION IS THERE ANY... POSSITIVELY ANY COLORS NOT BEING AVIALABLE AT BEGINNING OF PRODUCTION.... I NAMED.. EACH AND EVERY COLOR ON MY PAPERWORK AND THAT THE SITE HAS... THEY SAID.. THEY ARE ALL AVAILABLE AT BEGINNING OF PRODUCTION..... all i can say.. is we have been told way too many different things from all our salesman/ dealerships... who knows... but they assured me... ALL.... including Bluestone are available at the beginning.... THAT IS THE COLOR I ORDERED... SO, I ASKED ABOUT THAT FIRST..... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
silver pearl girl said:
Does anyone know how the Saturn dealerships work? I am number 13 on the list but that is out of 43 cars allotted to five dealerships (5 different counties)in our area. They tell me that all five are owned by the same company and you can go to any of these dealerships when you have a problem. Does this mean that they will get 10 at each store or 10 total for all five?:confused:
The gentlemen yesterday at the autoshow in Chicago said that EVERY STORE WILL BE ALLOTED 10.... EVERY DEALERSHIP... i am sure that means every individual lot, even if owned by same person, they serve different communities. I think i will try to find the list of saturn dealerships in the USA..... supposedly there are only 350 total..... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
silver pearl girl said:

OK.... i decided to go to a dealership page and COUNT.. every dealership listed for each state... i came up with... 363..... not too far off from the 350 i was told.... ... that is ALOT of dealers.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
41 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Johnny99,... i specifically asked both the OWNER... GM .. AND OVERHEARD THE OTHER GM on the speaker phone.... ABOUT... BLUESTONE BEING AVAILABLE... I STRESSED.... AT BEGINNING OF PRODUCTION IS THERE ANY... POSSITIVELY ANY COLORS NOT BEING AVIALABLE AT BEGINNING OF PRODUCTION.... I NAMED.. EACH AND EVERY COLOR ON MY PAPERWORK AND THAT THE SITE HAS... THEY SAID.. THEY ARE ALL AVAILABLE AT BEGINNING OF PRODUCTION..... all i can say.. is we have been told way too many different things from all our salesman/ dealerships... who knows... but they assured me... ALL.... including Bluestone are available at the beginning.... THAT IS THE COLOR I ORDERED... SO, I ASKED ABOUT THAT FIRST..... SkyBaby-07
SkyBaby - I don't want you to be disappointed. Bluestone is absolutely not available at beginning of production. I suggest you ask the owner and GM to call their Saturn contacts. Word is it will not be available until July at the earliest.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
johnny99 said:
SkyBaby - I don't want you to be disappointed. Bluestone is absolutely not available at beginning of production. I suggest you ask the owner and GM to call their Saturn contacts. Word is it will not be available until July at the earliest.

That is why i said...... I SPECIFIED.... but, everyone has a different answer... and my local dealer says a different thing weekly..... and... i also said.. WHO KNOWS.. we shall see... the other choice for me is Midnight Blue.... ... i just cant wait..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SkyBaby said:
That is why i said...... I SPECIFIED.... but, everyone has a different answer... and my local dealer says a different thing weekly..... and... i also said.. WHO KNOWS.. we shall see... the other choice for me is Midnight Blue.... ... i just cant wait..... SkyBaby-07
I guess the best way is to go to your dealer when he has an available image to order from, order one with Bluestone and see if it gets rejected, or accepted, I try to ask my to find out if he can.

ERNEST

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ernest said:
I guess the best way is to go to your dealer when he has an available image to order from, order one with Bluestone and see if it gets rejected, or accepted, I try to ask my to find out if he can.

ERNEST
Thank you sweetie... i appreciate it... I am going to drop by my dealership tomorrow here in Rockford... We shall see what he tells me this week... SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks for the pic! I think I'm going to have to see it in person though! Did you get to sit in it? What colour was it? Was this your first time seeing the Sky in person

1 - 20 of 27 Posts