Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw what I think is the only other Sky on the road around here aside from my dad's.

A Silver Graphite (base model) - with chrome wheels, black top, not sure what interior. License plate Sky Way 1. On East 260th between Euclid Ave and I-90 around 6 pm (9/22).

Still leaning towards that color with red and black interior as my first choice - but might go Midnight Blue. Might have to get myself to a Sky meet (or cruise in) sometime to get a good look at a variety of colors up close and personal all next to each other before I decide for sure.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Might have to get myself to a Sky meet (or cruise in) sometime to get a good look at a variety of colors up close and personal all next to each other before I decide for sure.

An excellent way to check out colors, options, etc..... if there are enough Sky's in attendance. :thumbs: Graphite with the black/red interior was my original choice... then the Harley guy in me came out... and I went black with the black/red trim. :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
One of the reasons I started going to local car cruises and stuff was really just to show people the car. So many were shouting questions at stop lights and the like that it seemed more fun and safer to park it at a show and have the curious come to it. On the occasion we’ve had more than one (Once silver and my yellow) the people seemed to like the variety -- I'd love to pop in on one with 5-6 different colored ones... Maybe a RL or two...:thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts