Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here ever open up their rear quarter panel to see exactly how and where the amplifier is mounted to the car's inner wall? In my Tiburon, the factory installed premium amp was behind the left rear quarter panel, and I can only assume it has to be behind the driver's seat panel in the sky, since the passenger side has the subwoofer.

Anyone here actually look at it yet, or see how it's mounted? I plan on replacing the amplifier with something a bit more powerful, 225 is ok, but a tad weak for the audio nuts out there. I'd prefer something around 400-500 Watt.

Hell, if you were back there already, does it seem like the subwoofer has room for improvement?

Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Has anyone here ever open up their rear quarter panel to see exactly how and where the amplifier is mounted to the car's inner wall? In my Tiburon, the factory installed premium amp was behind the left rear quarter panel, and I can only assume it has to be behind the driver's seat panel in the sky, since the passenger side has the subwoofer.

Anyone here actually look at it yet, or see how it's mounted? I plan on replacing the amplifier with something a bit more powerful, 225 is ok, but a tad weak for the audio nuts out there. I'd prefer something around 400-500 Watt.

Hell, if you were back there already, does it seem like the subwoofer has room for improvement?

Thanks a bunch.
Search back thru the threads and you will find pix of it installed

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

Thanks a bunch.
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4075

Here is the thread with the info. If it is condolence, I only found it because I knew the ursers name who started it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts