Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my dealer last week to purchase locking lug nuts & locking gas cap and was told by service they wont be in untill June or July? Has anyone else had a problem purchasing them or did you buy them else where? Thanks buds for any and all responses....:D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that tells me its just my dealer, guess I will start calling other Saturn dealers in the area to see if they carry it. Thanks...:thumbs:

·
Registered
517 Posts
My dealer in Richmond Va. didnt have them when I got my sky March 16. Dont think about stealing my chromies though, I got a bulldog!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I got my locking gas cap before my SKY arrived, a good two weeks before, and that was for all my accessories. Apparently your parts guy isn't abreast of availability. My parts man can get any accessory usually within a week or less, and that is if he has to go to the warehouse. My parts man ordered my accessories the same day he got the release of parts from Saturn. He is sharp and stays on top of things fer sure. It is a matter of knowing your job and liking it. Thanks Billy your the best!!!:thumbs: Saturn of Arlington is the best of the best!!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
262 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Well that tells me its just my dealer, guess I will start calling other Saturn dealers in the area to see if they carry it. Thanks...:thumbs:
http://www.saturnaccessories.com/
Call before you order online just to make sure that they have it.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ernest said:
Apparently your parts guy isn't abreast of availability.
Your not kidding...:mad:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
I got my locking gas cap before my SKY arrived, a good two weeks before, and that was for all my accessories. Apparently your parts guy isn't abreast of availability. My parts man can get any accessory usually within a week or less, and that is if he has to go to the warehouse. My parts man ordered my accessories the same day he got the release of parts from Saturn. He is sharp and stays on top of things fer sure. It is a matter of knowing your job and liking it. Thanks Billy your the best!!!:thumbs: Saturn of Arlington is the best of the best!!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Maybe in Texas but in Huntsville, Alabama, SATURN OF HUNTSVILLE is tip top in my books...Nah,nah,nah,nah, ...Skip...giving credit where credit is due.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Saturn Motor sport as them..Seal9

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
HotSky said:
My dealer in Richmond Va. didnt have them when I got my sky March 16. Dont think about stealing my chromies though, I got a bulldog!
As if a Bulldog would bite anybody :lol: They're about the sweetest dogs in the world. I'd be more worried about your bulldog pissing on the upholstry when it meets a stranger.

·
Registered
517 Posts
ggccg said:
As if a Bulldog would bite anybody :lol: They're about the sweetest dogs in the world. I'd be more worried about your bulldog pissing on the uphostry when it meets a stranger.
Well she looks mean!

·
Registered
165 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Went to my dealer last week to purchase locking lug nuts & locking gas cap and was told by service they wont be in untill June or July? Has anyone else had a problem purchasing them or did you buy them else where? Thanks buds for any and all responses....:D
I ordered mine way before I got the car. They were there waiting to be installed when my car arrived. - No problem.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.