Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The West Coast Kappa Car Club, (WCKCC) is looking for a logo for our, (your) club. We would like something the represents the Sky and Solstice. Not one over another. Maby a combo or one car next to the other.
Are there any creative people on this forum who would like to submit some art work for us to look at. :thumbs:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I wasn't exactly going for something as a main logo, but more just something that would look good as a decal on each car... maybe this could be the "official car/hat/whatever decal," which also leaves room for a more extravagent logo for signage, etc... right? anyway, here's my idea, input or ideas always gladly accepted :D

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice :cheers:

·
Registered
389 Posts
My contribution.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
actually I had that same idea (kind of) but didn't know how to go about it on photoshop... that looks sweet, I'm glad someone did it! :cheers:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Revised a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like it a lot also. I will try to post it the Solstice Forum.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hey thanks! When my friends see me drawing and playing with Sky and Solstice photos, I get alot of eye rolling...lol.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Crimson Avenger said:
For those that have submitted logos, THANKS!! :thumbs:

We will also need your transfer agreements to have your logos participate in the voting. We're just about to announce the opening of voting, so if you've submitted a logo, please visit: http://wckcc.org/publications/forms/wckcc.copyright.xfr.V4a.pdf

The logos we have so far can be seen at: http://wckcc.org/logos.htm
We appreciate your patients, waiting for the logo vote to commence. We had many other pressing issues building a strong foundation for the club. Now that the dust has settled, we are ready to move forward with the logo. We will not be able to submit your logo into the mix unless we have a transfer agreement from you. If you would please complete the form and send it in, we can get this vote going. You have all created some great designs. It is going to be a tight race.
Remember, even though your favorite might be the most colorful elaborate image; take into consideration the logo replication process, (embroidery, ect.)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Free logos! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
What about something like these. It plays more on each of the car's names and their makes rather than the actual cars themselves. It would give the club its own "corporate identity" while still holding ties with the cars. The whole idea is I chose was to have a clean, simple logo that would go well should you decide to do it in color or just in black and white. Here they are:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14317274344.jpg&s=f5

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Very nice. I like the concept. I will submit the logo for you, but you will need to download and submit the release form to be eligible.

You missed the deadline, so I am not sure the Board of Directors will accept you submission.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts