Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
:mad: Theives!

btw, is that the way the hood is on the sky? I don't believe I've seen any pics of it with it's hood up... i know it is on the solstice, but what about the sky?

·
Registered
432 Posts
101jinx101 said:
:mad: Theives!

btw, is that the way the hood is on the sky? I don't believe I've seen any pics of it with it's hood up... i know it is on the solstice, but what about the sky?
yes it is.... look closely at the seams in the gallery.

·
Registered
75 Posts
101jinx101 said:
Yes, the Sky will have a clamshell hood. I want to say I've seen a render of it with the hood up, maybe on Saturn's website? I don't remember now, maybe I imagined it. :willy:

·
Registered
432 Posts
BlueSky said:
Yes, the Sky will have a clamshell hood. I want to say I've seen a render of it with the hood up, maybe on Saturn's website? I don't remember now, maybe I imagined it. :willy:
well, we know for sure that the sol has it. i dont see GM doing it differently for the sky. (with or without pictures)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think the Infiniti concept and the Solstice are different enough, but the BMW and the SKY are way too close, IMO. The headlight positions and shape, the air ducts on the lower part of the bumper, the side vent, the humps behind the seats...

I wonder if it will have 1.8 cubic feet of trunk space when the top is down as well :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts