Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,342 Posts
Yes sir, she is a pretty good egg. Looking forward to seeing them Colorado. Went for pizza with them Arkanasa. My other half and Theresa hit it off when they met in Arizona.

Really wish you could figure out a way to come, sure we can find you rides. Heck I will pick you up at the airport you old grouch!!!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
She is so nice she is willing to dance with old senile men to hopefully put a smile on their face lol

Attachments

·
Registered
17,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes sir, she is a pretty good egg. Looking forward to seeing them Colorado. Went for pizza with them Arkanasa. My other half and Theresa hit it off when they met in Arizona.

Really wish you could figure out a way to come, sure we can find you rides. Heck I will pick you up at the airport you old grouch!!!
I could if I chose to...but leaving for Bogata, South America with son July 2nd....picking up some drugs. Do u have an order...LOL

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
If it wasn't for me...Doug and T would never have met...I was Best man at their wedding. That was the R&R Hall of Fame...Nationals 2010.
I had a great time in Canton. I hope we are able to have another Nationals there someday.

Reactions: marlboromike

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Goodness I had to get a new password cause I forgot my other one. I haven’t been on the forum in such a long time. I forgot how to post a picture..... Miss you all see some of you at the National soon. Hugs

Reactions: marlboromike

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
About time lol

Goodness I had to get a new password cause I forgot my other one. I haven’t been on the forum in such a long time. I forgot how to post a picture..... Miss you all see some of you at the National soon. Hugs
Wont be seeing you guys at the nationals this time. I'll be busy swapping in my V8 LS3 :grin:

Reactions: SKY 07

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
You might want to update the location in your signature. See you at Blackhawk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts