Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm visiting an old friend of mine in TN. We're going to his house and a neighbor a few doors down has his garage door open. This is what is in there. An '08 Sky Redline. Mint condition and original owner with 53k. Stopped and made a new friend, and told him if he ever decided to sell, I'd like first refusal. Just took the one pic, as I didn't want to look like a vulture. LOL!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,238 Posts
Actually MM, the special part is he just happened to see it in a garage down from his friend's place. These cars are not so common in TN as they are in FL or CA. Seeing one there is a more unique experience than what you and I are use to.

Bryan, don't let MM get to you. I still get excited whenever I see another Kappa and there are times I see one a day for a week. Hell, just stalked a poor lady to the gas station to talk to her about her Solstice GXP just yesterday. She's selling hers and it was a nice looking car with some great looking Foose wheels on it.

·
Registered
17,458 Posts
Actually MM, the special part is he just happened to see it in a garage down from his friend's place. These cars are not so common in TN as they are in FL or CA. Seeing one there is a more unique experience than what you and I are use to.

Bryan, don't let MM get to you. I still get excited whenever I see another Kappa and there are times I see one a day for a week. Hell, just stalked a poor lady to the gas station to talk to her about her Solstice GXP just yesterday. She's selling hers and it was a nice looking car with some great looking Foose wheels on it.
An EXCUSE to do some STALKING>>>LOL

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks to all. It is pretty unusual to see one in these parts. This gent has done nothing to this one, it is totally stock. Looks like it rolled off the dealer lot yesterday.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hell, just stalked a poor lady to the gas station to talk to her about her Solstice GXP just yesterday. She's selling hers and it was a nice looking car with some great looking Foose wheels on it.
I thought I was the only one that did that. Will you come visit me in jail with a file in a cake if they arrest me for stalking??? I will watch your back. Use that one call to call me and I will bust you out.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
So, I'm visiting an old friend of mine in TN. We're going to his house and a neighbor a few doors down has his garage door open. This is what is in there. An '08 Sky Redline. Mint condition and original owner with 53k. Stopped and made a new friend, and told him if he ever decided to sell, I'd like first refusal. Just took the one pic, as I didn't want to look like a vulture. LOL!
Bryan, are you from Tennessee as well? I'm in Nashville.

It is rare to see a Sky or Solstice around our parts. And when I do, I give the wave. Sometimes they wave back and sometimes they don't. Oh well.

Reactions: jshines

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bryan, are you from Tennessee as well? I'm in Nashville.

It is rare to see a Sky or Solstice around our parts. And when I do, I give the wave. Sometimes they wave back and sometimes they don't. Oh well.
MM, I'm from Murfreesboro. The wife and I moved to NC 2 years ago, but we come back to visit family and friends fairly often.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bryan, I too share your Sky enthusiasm! Thanks for the thread and pic! I thought I had the wrong forum there for a minute. It's always great to share a conversation with a fellow Sky owner. It just rarely happens.
Be safe there in N.C., in the upcoming days. Keep those pics coming!

·
Super Moderator
11,238 Posts
MM, I'm from Murfreesboro. The wife and I moved to NC 2 years ago, but we come back to visit family and friends fairly often.
That ACRONYM (MM) is patented...u will need to find another ...LOL
ROFLOL...Okay, maybe not patented (which applies to inventions and not "names" or "labels"...that would be a copyright...and I don't think it's that either...) but I will say Bryan, that the initials MM makes most old members here IMMEDIATELY think marlboromike so it could make things confusing. LOL

...that and I'm pretty sure mmartin doesn't want to be confused with marlboromike. LOL

Bryan, I too share your Sky enthusiasm! Thanks for the thread and pic! I thought I had the wrong forum there for a minute. It's always great to share a conversation with a fellow Sky owner. It just rarely happens.
Be safe there in N.C., in the upcoming days. Keep those pics coming!
Very true! And when you chase them down to have that conversation often times they start talking about restraining orders and court dates...weird. 'course, maybe that just happens to me...hmmmm? LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts