Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17,444 Posts
ROFLOL...Okay, maybe not patented (which applies to inventions and not "names" or "labels"...that would be a copyright...and I don't think it's that either...) but I will say Bryan, that the initials MM makes most old members here IMMEDIATELY think marlboromike so it could make things confusing. LOL

...that and I'm pretty sure mmartin doesn't want to be confused with marlboromike. LOL

Very true! And when you chase them down to have that conversation often times they start talking about restraining orders and court dates...weird. 'course, maybe that just happens to me...hmmmm? LOL
Do I really care? :cheers: But he may...

·
Registered
17,444 Posts
MM, I'm from Murfreesboro. The wife and I moved to NC 2 years ago, but we come back to visit family and friends fairly often.
Be careful what u wish for...lots of members here can be abusive thinking you are me...:surprise:

I always say when they start calling u names...u lose the argument. Something to remember.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Bryan, I too share your Sky enthusiasm! Thanks for the thread and pic! I thought I had the wrong forum there for a minute. It's always great to share a conversation with a fellow Sky owner. It just rarely happens.
Be safe there in N.C., in the upcoming days. Keep those pics coming!
Will do Jay. Thanks!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts