·
Premium Member
10 Posts

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
2008Saturn?

I purchased a service manual on DVD from a seller on Ebay. The seller was
tiborsale. I payed $17.00 for it. I have only briefly perused it but it looks fairly complete.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SATURN-SKY-2007-2008-2009-SERVICE-REPAIR-MANUAL-ON-CD/254037599600?hash=item3b25d22570:g:YeoAAOSwam1aucj0
I just checked and he is still listing them. Hope this info isn't to late.

Stonediger
Back in the ole days...I paid 5 dollars for it...made copies for the members who requested it....mailed it gratis to all....make a copy and mail it...after getting his address.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
I don't know about anyone getting in trouble. I wanted the disk so I could use it beside the car for whatever I was doing. I have several tablets with small enough screens to be handy. I have already copied the DVD to a thumb drive that I keep in the car, that way I have it where ever the car is. I may have made a mistake in posting the link to a different site where what 2008Saturn? is available. I hope not. I am brand spanking new to this forum and would hate to get reprimanded my first day. :frown:

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Back in the ole days...I paid 5 dollars for it...made copies for the members who requested it....mailed it gratis to all....make a copy and mail it...after getting his address.
Thank You marlboromike. I will do that later today and let people know I have them. Forward me an address and I will send a copy along.

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
Thank You marlboromike. I will do that later today and let people know I have them. Forward me an address and I will send a copy along.
Have to tell u this...at some point this becomes a pain in the ass....I must have sent out about 25....between postage and special envelopes it becomes a task. No good deed goes unpunished. LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would recommend you do not buy this particular CD manual for $ 17.00 off Ebay from Tiborsale. It is not complete and seller did acknowledge this after I brought it to his attention. It does not have any body information at all and does not have an index. Seller did offer refund after purchase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts