Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
I'm moving to Colorado in a month.
I'm not looking to sell, but am open if it's a good offer.

Car Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle

75,000 miles
New AC, New water pump, new timing chains, belts, pulleys, new head, RPM charge tubes, Cold Air intake, RPM stage 2 tune, new motor mounts, new gaskets all around the engine top end, new spark plugs, new high performance brake pads, rebuilt calipers, new stainless steel brake lines, new rotors, new Falken Azenis FK510 tires, new fluids (Diff, trans, oil, DOT4 brake, and coolant), new oil catch can, refoamed seats with cloth, so that cold and hot days are bearable, refinished headlights, LED bulbs in most sockets around the car, and a bunch of Saturn memorabilia (hat, shirt, brochure, making of book, poster, coffee mug, etc).

*New = less than 2,000 miles.

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
It is, but I'm not piecing out. It would be an all or no scenario for the right price. I enjoy driving it plenty, and am not hard up for cash.

·
Registered
2008 Saturn Sky Redline
27 Posts
There’s a Ruby Red redline with 15k miles on eBay located in Tucson if you want to make the trek.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm moving to Colorado in a month.
I'm not looking to sell, but am open if it's a good offer.

View attachment 117063

75,000 miles
New AC, New water pump, new timing chains, belts, pulleys, new head, RPM charge tubes, Cold Air intake, RPM stage 2 tune, new motor mounts, new gaskets all around the engine top end, new spark plugs, new high performance brake pads, rebuilt calipers, new stainless steel brake lines, new rotors, new Falken Azenis FK510 tires, new fluids (Diff, trans, oil, DOT4 brake, and coolant), new oil catch can, refoamed seats with cloth, so that cold and hot days are bearable, refinished headlights, LED bulbs in most sockets around the car, and a bunch of Saturn memorabilia (hat, shirt, brochure, making of book, poster, coffee mug, etc).

*New = less than 2,000 miles.

View attachment 117064
I recall you aggressively defending that you would never sell your car for any reason sir. What happened to that guy? I imagine a move from a fair weather state to a state with all 4 seasons might reduce your driving time, but I can only imagine all the great roads I could be driving in CO with my Sky or my Jeep right now.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
I recall you aggressively defending that you would never sell your car for any reason sir. What happened to that guy? I imagine a move from a fair weather state to a state with all 4 seasons might reduce your driving time, but I can only imagine all the great roads I could be driving in CO with my Sky or my Jeep right now.
I don't plan to. I never expected prices to shoot up. Making money on selling it is enticing. I still have quite a few plans for it.

·
Administrator
7,088 Posts
I don't plan to. I never expected prices to shoot up. Making money on selling it is enticing. I still have quite a few plans for it.
Selling for more means buying for more, unless you already have a replacement.

Reactions: Wnolte1122
21 - 28 of 28 Posts