Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a silver graphic,loaded and auto with chrome plated alloy wheels.Willing to travel to pick her up.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
When either of you find what you are looking for I am sure they will be together...Bigfoot driving a Sky!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
And I'm looking for

J/K :D good luck on your search

tooooo funny. Bigfoot wants his Sky at MSRP without dealer add ons, and he wants it in his driveway this week :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
tooooo funny. Bigfoot wants his Sky at MSRP without dealer add ons, and he wants it in his driveway this week :jester:
Actually, I think Bigfoot would prefer a Solstice...

(predicted response from Solstice forum guy visiting here) said:
WHAT! See, it's this kind of CRAP that makes jdigiant such an embarrassment to the SKY Forum, suggesting that Solstice owners are only stupid, semi-human apes. Or maybe he is implying that people that prefer the Solstice have never been proven to exist. This guy offends me. We would never allow posts like this on the Solstice Forum.

·
Registered
295 Posts
there is 1 on ebay just like you what you want

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Dhappy, hope you find the car you're looking for. It's tough to find allocations or extra cars in FL since we have such lovely Roadster weather.

jdigiant said:
Actually, I think Bigfoot would prefer a Solstice...
WHAT! See, it's this kind of CRAP that makes jdigiant such an embarrassment to the SKY Forum, suggesting that Solstice owners are only stupid, semi-human apes. Or maybe he is implying that people that prefer the Solstice have never been proven to exist. This guy offends me. We would never allow posts like this on the Solstice Forum. (I just had to do it :D)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
brentil said:
(I just had to do it :D)
You crack me up, buddy! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
maybe

brentil said:
Dhappy, hope you find the car you're looking for. It's tough to find allocations or extra cars in FL since we have such lovely Roadster weather.

WHAT! See, it's this kind of CRAP that makes jdigiant such an embarrassment to the SKY Forum, suggesting that Solstice owners are only stupid, semi-human apes. Or maybe he is implying that people that prefer the Solstice have never been proven to exist. This guy offends me. We would never allow posts like this on the Solstice Forum. (I just had to do it :D)
Maybe he was just suggesting that they are big and hairy and have heavy feet :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
And I'm looking for

J/K :D good luck on your search

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Did you ever find your car?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ahh but the real question is, did he find more than one, and would he tell if he knew where another one was.... might start a small stampeed to get it thou...

S

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Pensacola...............Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Actually, I asked because I am thinking of selling mine, although I'm not in FL. The only difference between mine and his was I have a manual, so I thought he might be interested. Look slike he is all set.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yep,I found the car

I called all the saturn dealers in fl and ask if any buyers change there mind to give me a call. They did and the dealers rung my phone off the hook. I had my choice of six cars over the last two weeks. I bought my sky 3 days after I started calling around. I,m a happy sky owner. They are still calling..I guess this means Bigfoot is real.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts