Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for the upper airbox For my sky redline, I happened to break mind storing after a K&N replacement. If anyone knows of one for sale please Post. Thanks.

·
Registered
982 Posts
In case you weren't aware, the Solstice GXP has the same airbox. I can't help you find one but I hope that helps you in some way. What broke on the old one?

·
Registered
674 Posts
eBay has top piece for $30
bottom $89
whole thing $300

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the information I was aware that the GPX is the same as the red line. And I checked eBay but they only had the non-redline 2.4 L version of that airbox. Next time I decide to store something on a high shelf I will make sure it is secure:)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Thanks guys for the information I was aware that the GPX is the same as the red line. And I checked eBay but they only had the non-redline 2.4 L version of that airbox. Next time I decide to store something on a high shelf I will make sure it is secure:)
The link I posted in thread #3 is for the Redline, GXP but it's for the entire airbox. Try contacting the seller to see if they will just sell you the top or contact DDM Works, PAW or ZZP as one of those vendors may have one lying around.

GM OEM Air Cleaner Intake-Filter Box Housing 15925737 | eBay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts