Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,446 Posts
I've seen them on both. Not a fan but don't think they're ugly.

@DaveOC, just watch Death at a Funeral and you'll see them on a Solstice...
You have poor taste Robo :grin::grin: Actually, the ole days when u went to the Solstice buying site....they offered it as an option. but 2300 is too steep

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
Weren't they on the Redline SE models. I think there are two different wheels, one for the Solstice and one for the Sky, but can't remember for sure. I know someone was trying to sell me a set of them, and I looked them up. Was never interested in the things. I like the stock wheels better than anything I have ever seen on a Sky or Solstice. Have looked for 5 years for something lighter, but not the squished spider look for me. I agree with Dave, way too much of a bad thing. lol

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Weren't they on the Redline SE models. I think there are two different wheels, one for the Solstice and one for the Sky, but can't remember for sure. I know someone was trying to sell me a set of them, and I looked them up. Was never interested in the things. I like the stock wheels better than anything I have ever seen on a Sky or Solstice. Have looked for 5 years for something lighter, but not the squished spider look for me. I agree with Dave, way too much of a bad thing. lol
The first one was the split spoke Q9Y Saturn Sky wheels which were on the SE models, and the other one is the Solstice split spoke Q9Y wheel which was on the Street Edition model.

:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,446 Posts
Well duh...hence why I don't have whitewalls. LOL ;)
Because u do not want to get down and clean them...it is the getting up that gives u a problem....always fighting gravity.

I put a pillow under my tush...but moving from one wheel to another...it is a labor of love

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts