Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a rare find for one of my customers vehicles. An 08' Redline Saturn Roadster. Looking for passenger side window switch. Broken and doesn't function.

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
I have one but do not know if it is from an 08...it may be from an 07...do u have the part number. I have 2 part numbers on mine but some numbers r difficult to read. But it states made in Mexico. lol

This may be tricky because GM changed the location of there harness to the 7 prongs inside the switch...u should really have the exact part number to be sure...I cannot recall if it affected the window switch.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does anyone know if the Solstice window switches are the same as the SKY? I have a 09 Redline and it needs a passenger switch but the part has been discontinued.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Does anyone know if the Solstice window switches are the same as the SKY? I have a 09 Redline and it needs a passenger switch but the part has been discontinued.

Thanks!
They are NOT quite the same. Not sure about the fitment, but certainly the backlight is different (red for Solstice).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just installed a new Solstice switch in the Sky works perfectly, the backlights do not function. I really don't care too much about the backlights as they are rather dim anyhow.l I'll repair the OE switch and save it in the event this one goes bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts