Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here owns a White Sky.. with tan top and leather?
If you do... please post pictures if possible... or if anyone has links
to white Sky's... please share.

I am ordering a Silver pearl with black leather.. but am thinking about changing it to white... dunno if the chrome trimmings will make it look wierd or not...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Here ya go:

Thanks Saturn of Woodbridge, VA :thumbs: for the pics!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Tiger,
Those window pillars look white in the pix. Are they? Or are they silver pearl?

·
Registered
251 Posts
They are SP like all the rest but yeh I see what you mean! This isn't my car but someone else's in Woodbridge...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey thanx for the quick response.... the white just doesn't do it for me...
i love white cars.. majority of my cars or white... but it just doesn't pop on this one...
I guess I'll stick with the Silver pearl... although my first choice was for the Silver Graphite.. damn salesman kept tellin me the color's not available til end of the year... i KNOW who's just bullshiettin cuz I've seen ppl with the graphite already.... think i got me a bad salesman.

·
Registered
176 Posts
AnhCung said:
i love white cars.. majority of my cars or white... but it just doesn't pop on this one...
I guess I'll stick with the Silver pearl... although my first choice was for the Silver Graphite.. damn salesman kept tellin me the color's not available til end of the year... i KNOW who's just bullshiettin cuz I've seen ppl with the graphite already.... think i got me a bad salesman.

I think the opposite. I think white vehicles are just plain boring :rolleyes: . You have to have the right kind of vehicle to look good in white. I think the SKY looks GREAT in white. This will be my first white car. I was a little worried at first when I ordered it in Polar white but I went with my gut feeling on choosing this color. I asked for pics and after seeing them I am super satisfied with my decision.:D

But of course this is just my opinion!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ousooner...

I am now thinking twice again hahahaha... yesterday i found a few more pictures of the white sky.....with the tan top... and i'm agreeing with u... it did look good... the monitor i have at work sucks.. so when i was lookin at it in the morning.. it didn't pop for me... seeing it on my LCD screen at home it actually was more clear.... i am now thinking about changing my order for a polar white with tan leather and top.... then get my buddies at the shop to paint the Silver Pearl bars trimming that is standard on every color to match the Polar white.
That should look nice.. silver is a bit played out... but when i saw it... it really stood out.... tuff choice.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've never had a white car before either, never would have even considered it, but I love my Polar White SKY just the way she is.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would pass on the white if u! White just don’t cut it on this car! Just sayin!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts