Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone

I was talking to the person who will be doing the new custom top when my redline comes in, he would really like to get ahold of a ripped or damaged top from a sky to create the pattern for the new custom top.

If anyone knows of any that might be available please contact me.

Thanks to all

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is somewhat expensive but I always prefer a custom interior. Our initial thoughts are to give the midnight blue sky a custom baby blue top, and two-tone baby blue and black interior.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An extra note, if I am able to come up with a top, to take a pattern off of, I will make the pattern available for anyone else that might want to do a custom top
:cheers:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Rustyknight said:
Everyone

I was talking to the person who will be doing the new custom top when my redline comes in, he would really like to get ahold of a ripped or damaged top from a sky to create the pattern for the new custom top.

If anyone knows of any that might be available please contact me.

Thanks to all
You should ask jrarant, I think her top is no longer usable after that hydroplaning crash some days ago:

Damaged Top

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

For the heads up, I sent an e-mail. If I am able to get a top and create a pattern I will post a link so the pattern is available for all.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Also check the Solstice forum, do a search for junk yard Solstices. There are a couple junkyards that got a bunch of pre-production Solstices that have been parted out. Exact same roof.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts