Saturn Skyline Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a custom paded center console or pad to add to console for 2008 Saturn Sky redline .O saw this one on an old forum ,but don't know where to buy it Please help me find a center console covered in black leather/silver sticking and padding by JPM coachworks.

Attachments

·
4,973 Posts
The last I heard, JPM Coachworks is no longer making parts for the Kappas. For custom upholstery you should look for a local automotive interiors shop.

DDM sells a console, so they are another option, but I do not think they do custom upholstery. Still, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Looking for a custom paded center console or pad to add to console for 2008 Saturn Sky redline .O saw this one on an old forum ,but don't know where to buy it Please help me find a center console covered in black leather/silver sticking and padding by JPM coachworks.
JPM went out of business a number of years ago. I am not aware of anyone else that does work like that. Good luck!

:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
5,102 Posts
Any automotive upholstry shop can recover the console. Not a hard job. Just please don't do the diamonds. For me nothing honks up a car worse than that. My upholsty guy says it is the easiest to do and that is why so many shops shove it down your throat. I am guessing 100 bucks at the most for one like your picture.

I had my whole interior done, side panels with emblems in them done for 600, which included doing the shifter with reversed threads. Same guy that did Robotechs orange interior. He is/was one of the top guys in SoCal for many many years. Still does 2-300K street rods. It is piece work. Cost of leather/Marine grade vinyl and the time. Mine an Robo's are done in Marine Grade vinyl as it holds the color better than leather and last longer.

Just check your local upholstry guy. Not a problem to get it done. If it is, I will get you Jim's number and he can do it for you I am sure.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Any automotive upholstry shop can recover the console. Not a hard job. Just please don't do the diamonds. For me nothing honks up a car worse than that. My upholsty guy says it is the easiest to do and that is why so many shops shove it down your throat. I am guessing 100 bucks at the most for one like your picture.

I had my whole interior done, side panels with emblems in them done for 600, which included doing the shifter with reversed threads. Same guy that did Robotechs orange interior. He is/was one of the top guys in SoCal for many many years. Still does 2-300K street rods. It is piece work. Cost of leather/Marine grade vinyl and the time. Mine an Robo's are done in Marine Grade vinyl as it holds the color better than leather and last longer.

Just check your local upholstry guy. Not a problem to get it done. If it is, I will get you Jim's number and he can do it for you I am sure.
But I like the diamond pattern....:lol::cheers:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,040 Posts

Which reminds me I need to have Jim do my shifter while Curtis has the car...LOL

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts