Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are at least a few people on this forum alone who are going to be performance tuning their sky's... but I'm actually looking for any information on using my laptop with my car to access the computer and different tuning options... I'd love to know how to do that :D any info?

·
Registered
67 Posts
101jinx101 said:
I know there are at least a few people on this forum alone who are going to be performance tuning their sky's... but I'm actually looking for any information on using my laptop with my car to access the computer and different tuning options... I'd love to know how to do that :D any info?
There is nothing out yet that works with the solstice or sky.... there are alot of programs that will let you monitor the ECM on a computer, but nothing to change it yet.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'd love to hear about that!

·
Registered
231 Posts
101jinx101 said:
HPTuners is supposedly going to have something out for the 2.4L Eotec, but nothing is listed on their site yet.

·
Registered
92 Posts
101jinx101 said:
Hey, maybe you can go knock on the LS1 tech guys and tell them you're waiting. One of the best ECU mod programs i've ever seen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts