Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What, with the restraints on the Redline.... I'm next on the list to image at my dealer..... I am pretty sure we will get the power driver seat that is scheduled for November production.
This is good for my wife. Was going to have to build a booster seat for her to see over the steering wheel, until the word was out on the adjustable seats.
Since we have been married..... I don't consider anyone short....
Unless they have to cut holes in their underwear for their arms.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
My 4'11" wife has to pull the seat all the way foward and adjust the wheel down as low as it will go. The power seat would be nice for her but not a must have. With all those holes in her underware, how does she know when they are worn out?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Ha!!!

My 4'11" wife has to pull the seat all the way foward and adjust the wheel down as low as it will go. The power seat would be nice for her but not a must have. With all those holes in her underware, how does she know when they are worn out?
I'm on the same "bright side" as you. When my wife drives our Sky, you could fit a 3rd person behind her. :lol: Does Saturn make a booster seat? :lol: Of course, I love her dearly...she could say the same about my beer gut getting the way of the wheel.

I figure by next September when my RL number comes up, maybe I'll be lucky and get BOTH a height adjuster and the Sky may carry over the Aura XR 6-speed sport / "paddle" shifting on the automatic. Of course, I'll be paying the 2008 price as a result.:eek:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, I know a guy that does leather work in the DFW area, and was gonna have him make a leather booster pad to match the leather seats.
Waiting for our new toy. Gotta love it!
hotglue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts