Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had someone honk at me yesterday while driving on the highway. He said it was the first Sky he saw and he said it looks like it costs $50,000. I yelled back, it was half that!! Later that day, someone in my office building pulled me aside in the parking lot and said the car could easily be $40,000. I think the car looks like a million bucks!!:brentil:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
How awesome.... i cant wait.. HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK.... END..... for someone to be staring and honk at my Baby...... THAT IS AWESOME... i bet it does look good..... WHEREEVER YOU DRIVE HER.. OR PARK HER... just hope it is FAR away from... MEAN CARS..... j/k SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
Stu's Sky said:
Had someone honk at me yesterday while driving on the highway. He said it was the first Sky he saw and he said it looks like it costs $50,000. I yelled back, it was half that!! Later that day, someone in my office building pulled me aside in the parking lot and said the car could easily be $40,000. I think the car looks like a million bucks!!:brentil:
I have a huge poster of this car hung up at work on the wall behind my computer and people are always asking me, "whats that gonna cost ya? About $40,000.?" They dont believe me when I tell them the actual cost. I love it :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To drive a sky, you must be talented. You must be able to answer questions and drive 70 mph at the same time. Other drivers yell out their windows to you and ask all sorts of stuff. However, it is easier to just give a :thumbs:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Stu's Sky said:
To drive a sky, you must be talented. You must be able to answer questions and drive 70 mph at the same time. Other drivers yell out their windows to you and ask all sorts of stuff. However, it is easier to just give a :thumbs:
Ok... i think i can handle that.... had to do that with my BMW M3..... not a prob..... got it covered... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
agirltrucker said:
I have a huge poster of this car hung up at work on the wall behind my comuter and people are always asking me, "whats that gonna cost ya? About $40,000.?" They dont believe me when I tell them the actual cost. I love it :thumbs:
Oh good -- I'm not the only one. :thumbs: :lol: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
USFJoseph said:
Oh good -- I'm not the only one. :thumbs: :lol: :D
No, there are more of us "Sky Nuts" out there. Sky nuts of American unite :cheers:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top