Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple of skys on ebay. One has a single bid of 36k the other has no bids with a starting price of 28k.

If anyone wants to buy mine for 35k.. I think I'd do it and then get the RL when it comes out.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
usmc said:
a couple of skys on ebay. One has a single bid of 36k the other has no bids with a starting price of 28k.

If anyone wants to buy mine for 35k.. I think I'd do it and then get the RL when it comes out.
That sound's like a good plan !!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
No kidding, I would sell her for $5,000 over what I paid. :lol:

·
Registered
804 Posts
usmc said:
The one at 36K is the first bid, but the "reserve price" has not been met yet. It only has a few upgrades that are not standard like tinted windows and the sport suspension. They also said it was one of the show cars, which I can't believe as most of those were hand built pre-production models and worth a ton more money to Saturn than what a regualr joe could buy. Sounds like the buyer got snowed and is returning the favor.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
The one at 36K is the first bid, but the "reserve price" has not been met yet. It only has a few upgrades that are not standard like tinted windows and the sport suspension. They also said it was one of the show cars, which I can't believe as most of those were hand built pre-production models and worth a ton more money to Saturn than what a regualr joe could buy. Sounds like the buyer got snowed and is returning the favor.
What we found out when the Solstice first came out is that alot of people put in bid's but never follow thru with the sale. It happened alot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.