Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at 3400 and scheduled to be built just prior to the "halt" of Red Line production, when I went back to 3000... But it looks like I am now built!

That says to me that the factory is building the ones that had previously been allocated, even if they're not accepting any more allocations just yet...

YAY!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I was at 3400 and scheduled to be built just prior to the "halt" of Red Line production, when I went back to 3000... But it looks like I am now built!

That says to me that the factory is building the ones that had previously been allocated, even if they're not accepting any more allocations just yet...

YAY!
Ya, but the problem is it's going Really really slow. You can hardly call 10 cars a week building.

And I haven't heard of any GXP's getting built within the last few days or even during last week of testing. It's very disapointing. I'm would like to tell GM to keep their car. But as of right now something is stopping me.

Congrats !!!:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm thinking it's true. Mine's been sitting in QC for the last couple of weeks. Yesterday my dealer finally got the invoice. Now it's just the long wait for it to get here... :brentil:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Deluke don't give up

You put to much into this to give up. I thought the base was a great car the Redline is just incredible hold on for that GXP you are going to love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts