Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 2008 Sky Redline has its first mechanical issue -- likely a water pump. My regular shop won't do the work and I am having trouble finding someone in LA area who will do it. Would prefer to avoid dealers. Older threads on this topic are out of date. Can anyone help?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Where in LA are you by?

Jack from J‘s Auto Clinic in Burbank worked on my ‘07 Sky for roughly 5 years (before I bought my home w/ my own a garage). They replaced my WP too, so they know what goes into the repair. There were a couple Solstices in the area that they’d also worked on, so they‘re familiar with Kappas.

I trust them completely and only suggest you remind them of the fenders (which is something I’d do with any mechanic before I got back to doing my own repairs).

I’m currently in S. FL now, otherwise I’m sure this is something we could’ve tackled. If you visit Jack, tell him Sergio w the ‘07 silver Sky sent you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your response. With a bad water pump I’m loathe to drive to Burbank from Culver City. But I found someone closer who is familiar with the issue. I will post their details if they do a good job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts