Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great forum and I would love to stay and talk but I just checked on the sky and she asked why I was neglecting her so much.. I promise her a spin around town so I will be back on later. If you see a silver sky around Richmond today thats me.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SEND PICS.. SEND PICS........ and give her a GREAT BIG HUG...... when you bring her back... just so she knows she is LOVED....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Skybaby, I tried to post some pics but couldn't figure out how, then noticed on the bottom of the screen, you MAY NOT post attachments.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
HotSky said:
Hi Skybaby, I tried to post some pics but couldn't figure out how, then noticed on the bottom of the screen, you MAY NOT post attachments.
Hey there, feel free to Private Message me and you can email me pics which I will then post on my server. Then you can link to them,insert them in to forum messages, or send to friends...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
HotSky said:
This is a great forum and I would love to stay and talk but I just checked on the sky and she asked why I was neglecting her so much.. I promise her a spin around town so I will be back on later. If you see a silver sky around Richmond today thats me.
Rub it in!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
HotSky said:
Now YOU have a LEGIT reason for not posting... :lol:

Have loads of fun... :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts