Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We received our red Sky yesterday, just in time for the Fourth of July!! :willy: My hubby is going to have a hard time taking those keys from me.....
Suzanne
Omaha, NE

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
LOOKS GREAT..... ENJOY THE RIDE...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
877 Posts
red looks great.....congratz:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
Very nice! Welcome to the family!
and enjoy the driving

·
Registered
76 Posts
CONGRATS.....LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE PICTURES.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Very nice! Congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
185 Posts
iguanagal said:
We received our red Sky yesterday, just in time for the Fourth of July!! :willy: My hubby is going to have a hard time taking those keys from me.....
Suzanne
Omaha, NE
Congrats:thumbs: I see you are color coordinated:cheers:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!!

iguanagal said:
Suzanne
Omaha, NE
You guys may end up like the couple in the Kohler shower commercial where they are racing home to be the first one to use the shower....I can just see it.... you grabbing the keys and making a dash for the garage....knocking down a chair or two to block the hubby....oh oh I just had a vision of my future....... :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Congrats on one red-hot car!:cheers:

·
Registered
453 Posts
chris67 said:
You guys may end up like the couple in the Kohler shower commercial where they are racing home to be the first one to use the shower....I can just see it.... you grabbing the keys and making a dash for the garage....knocking down a chair or two to block the hubby....oh oh I just had a vision of my future....... :lol:
Hey, that sounds like me and my Fiance, Louie!! The other day we were back and forth over who was driving (MY car, mind you). He like a gentleman stepped aside and said, Ok honey, it's your car you drive." And then I remembered the camera and he told me, "honey you left it in the bedroom go grab it." I run in come back out after NOT finding my camera. As I go to ask him if he's seen it, he is in the drivers seat holding up my camera with a big smug grin :jester: on his face. I laughed so hard, :lol: as I pushed him the hell out of my seat!!!! :nono:

Ha, ha, ha..... Any way, congratulations and NICE choice in color. Our Chili Pepper Red rocks!!
Terry

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dqcvdtpda said:
That neighborhood looks familiar. That isn't the lookingglass subdivision in Bellevue, is it? :cheers:
nope, Hickory Ridge in west O. It's the one house in the neighborhood without kids, well, without human kids anyway. The Sky is our third baby now! After the iguana & the dog...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chris67 said:
You just have to find ways to hide the keys, that will give you ample time in the morning to get ready for work. Thankfully, my hubby has to drive down a gravel road so he WON'T be taking our Sky to work! Guess that means more drive time for me!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tolaiz said:
Hey, that sounds like me and my Fiance, Louie!! The other day we were back and forth over who was driving (MY car, mind you). He like a gentleman stepped aside and said, Ok honey, it's your car you drive." And then I remembered the camera and he told me, "honey you left it in the bedroom go grab it." I run in come back out after NOT finding my camera. As I go to ask him if he's seen it, he is in the drivers seat holding up my camera with a big smug grin :jester: on his face. I laughed so hard, :lol: as I pushed him the hell out of my seat!!!! :nono:

Ha, ha, ha..... Any way, congratulations and NICE choice in color. Our Chili Pepper Red rocks!!
Terry
oh that's just plain mean! I'll have to watch out for such evil tricks!! The car is MINE! ALL MINE!! I mean, of course he can drive it. Uh, yeah....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SkyPup said:
Congrats:thumbs: I see you are color coordinated:cheers:
yes, my niece gave me SUCH grief about color coordinating with the car. I just felt compelled to blend with my surroundings. And red is my fave color!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats! What options did you get?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
rick112 said:
Congrats! What options did you get?
I'm not so good at the options list. I know we just got the single CD player (I can only listen to one at a time anyway!) and we went with the cloth seats. I had a Saturn with leather seats before & it burned my legs every time I wore shorts, which is pretty much all spring & summer. We did get the slip differential, since this will be my primary car. I'm a bit worried about winter driving, but we plan on keeping her in the garage on bad days & having my hubby drop me off. He has an AWD Subaru, much more practical for Nebraska winters.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts