Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here are a few lowered pics some people have been after ENJOY!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And the Last couple

·
Registered
462 Posts
nice

Ordered a RL just like yours, I can not wait. How did you lower it?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kappaspheres lowering springs..

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I have to disagree. I prefer the base models without the badging. Symmetry is much more appealing. Beautiful car, good job! =)
Speaking of symmetry, can't help but notice the dual outlet exhaust, with what looks like Red Line tips. How did you manage to swing that one?

·
Registered
290 Posts
definately not a redline...doesnt have black headlamps, looks like a redline rear fascia and redline tips with maybe a magnaflow or borla exhaust....

also no holes in front airdam to cool brakes and no intercooler behind lower grill....

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Speaking of symmetry, can't help but notice the dual outlet exhaust, with what looks like Red Line tips. How did you manage to swing that one?
DING DING DING DING!!! We have a winner. I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MIKE.. i didnt take the badge off the KY fell off the first time i wax n claybar the car so i was like WTF? so i took the S off as well they are in teh inside of the car now i like it cause i was off balance with nothing on the other side.. No its not a REDLINE it does have the Redline Rear fasia with a FULL REDLINE catback Xaust no borla or magna on it .. so thats how i swung them both i have always been a huge fan of the square tips GM use to use them on SS prototypes but never produced them and this car had them so i was in love.. wouldnt trade those tips for anything.. as for the headlights if/when. my redline comes in it will not have black headlights eather i think it the black headlights take 2 much away from a yellow car its the only thing on it BLACK i will eather put BASE ones on it OR have the painted like the new VETTEs which i am goin to do with this one :)

good eyes guys took everyone a while to notice :) first one with the redline fasia and Xaust do i get a prize??

·
Registered
300 Posts
I did not know the Redline exhaust was available:thumbs:
Did you have to modify anything, or did it match up from the cat back?
Prices please...:D

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all bolts right up cars are the same under

·
Registered
114 Posts
damn thats nice looking. Nice job.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
That's Hot!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
nice pics!

but watch out for speedbumps & ramps even more now...:willy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
DUDE! I LOVE IT!

That is hottt looking.
the lowering springs look fantastic and the tint also looks amazing.

well done.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks awsome.. my parts guy is trying to hook me up w a red line cat back 4 the wifes car.. I'LL try to warr.. some how hehehe and put a r/l rear valance on... man working 4 the dealer pays off at times... uhh yeah hello all, new guy here and cant wait to be of any help i can...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts