Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just wanted to see if anyone might be interested in doing a car cruise in Abingdon Maryland? The local Lowe's store has one every friday night from 5-11 and they have had up to 500 cars there...everything you can imagine...all years, all makes, all mods, very cool stuff...they ask for a $1.00 donation and in return you get a chance to win a $50 Lowe's gift card...they gave out 10 cards friday night. There were about 250-300 cars there this past friday.
We had the only Sky and we saw a Sol drive thru...even the "Smart" car club was there!!!!!
If you think you might be interested PM me and I will give directions.:)

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Hi All,
Just wanted to see if anyone might be interested in doing a car cruise in Abingdon Maryland? The local Lowe's store has one every friday night from 5-11 and they have had up to 500 cars there...everything you can imagine...all years, all makes, all mods, very cool stuff...they ask for a $1.00 donation and in return you get a chance to win a $50 Lowe's gift card...they gave out 10 cards friday night. There were about 250-300 cars there this past friday.
We had the only Sky and we saw a Sol drive thru...even the "Smart" car club was there!!!!!
If you think you might be interested PM me and I will give directions.:)

Car Shows, you know I like those:D...Tammy and I both won last weekend!:thumbs:And it was at a Lowe's too.. Well, tell you what..I will try to make it sometime in the future, sounds like fun....:thumbs: It will be good to see you Jeff again!:cheers:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a *cruise*...no trophies...just alot of people who LOVE their cars.....it was fun and the cars were amazing! New, old, tricked out, even a hearse with a casket and corpse!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
This is a *cruise*...no trophies...just a lot of people who LOVE their cars.....it was fun and the cars were amazing! New, old, tricked out, even a hearse with a casket and corpse!
I know that, not every show or car meet that I go to is a judged event....:D I will get out there one friday!:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts