Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've tried to find a fellow Sky Traveler in the NW Arkansas area to no avail so I feel very lucky to have such a grand car and at the same time very lonely by myself! lol
Dark Sky

·
Super Moderator
11,115 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robotech,

Pretty close to Bentonville. I'm in Huntsville about 45 miles SE of there.

You are correct about the driving here. So many beautiful 2 lane, twisty roads out in the middle of nowhere! Great cruising. I just need someone to cruise with. I see 2 Skys in Fayetteville quite often but it's always when I'm in a hurry to get someplace and can't chase them down.

Last year my buddy from Maryland trailered his AC Cobra down here and we spent the week cruising. I prefer my Sky Redline! The 2 cars drew a LOT of attention everywhere we went and surprisingly it was about evenly divided between the two cars. Made me very happy! I get excited when I see one too!

Dark Sky

·
Super Moderator
11,115 Posts
We use to go back there in the summer. My Grandparents are buried in Timbo and had my Aunt living just outside of Bentonville for a while.

...and I loved driving through Eureka Springs! Just an amazing atmosphere there. Never made it up to Pea Ridge (I'm a huge history guy) because no one else in my family wanted to geek out with me for a day up there.

If I ever drive back that way to visit family (my cousins in Alabama keep bugging me to), I'll have to look you up and drive the Ozarks with you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Personally, a car as sexy and stylish as the Sky.......color just really isn't that important!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just got my first SKY !!! And I live in NWA. Is there a local driving club around here ?
Hey,YELLOW BEE, any chance we could get together sometime? I'm in Huntsville, AR. We don't get out often living on a dirt road. I never take her out when it's muddy........which is quite often!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts