·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rack

how does that rack mount on the back deck lid?

looks great, and i can carry an overnight bag while the top is down....

and i'm paying 4 bucks a gallon,yikes.....:mad:

my sky is being built on may 8th! should have it by memorial day....

·
Registered
277 Posts
I think it wraps under the trunk lid...looks to have a foam buffer on the bottom to keep scratches off paint!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Is the luggage rack available yet? I want it for a trip to the beach next weekend! Thanks...

·
Registered
112 Posts
We have a full 304 stainless luggage rack coming which will be functional witht the top up and down. We expect them in, at the end of this month.

Neil

·
Registered
482 Posts
The Stig said:
We have a full 304 stainless luggage rack coming which will be functional witht the top up and down. We expect them in, at the end of this month.

Neil
Neil, please post pictures as soon as you can. I'm starting to get attached to the saturn accessory rack, seem that it would work in a pinch to grill a stake. Show we something different.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I need one by June 2 is that possible? I have a beach trip scheduled for June 2 weekend and it isn't a nude beach so if I go and want to take my car I will need to get the rack to help w/ my suitcase lol!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
The Stig said:

Neil
Got any images for use to look at?

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts