Registered
2,157 Posts
F and F 7 ~ Shanghi Lift

No thanks.
Not a fan of the tall wing.

·
Super Moderator
6,566 Posts
I agree that it is your car, so your opinion is the only one that really matters, but since you asked for opinions I will say that no, I don't like it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Now, I was thinking 🤔 of a wing like the Plymouth Superbird..... , perhaps adding a more aerodynamic nose like it to the Sky too! 🏁. APRIL FOOLS! Actually, I prefer mine without one.... to each their own....

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I feel "any kind" of rear spoiler steals from the "real" unique feature of the Sky....the double hump. As I recently mentioned in another thread: "not so much...but is surely a matter of personal taste. I had purchased a matching navy blue Sky OEM rear spoiler but decided to sell it. I instead went for the shark antenna.....again a matter of "personal" taste."

·
Registered
51 Posts
I like it better than no wing, but definitely not as much as the stock wing. Nice job on the paint though!

·
Registered
2008 Sky Red Line
435 Posts
Installed finally... Tell me first. Then I'll tell you what I think...
I'm personally a huge fan of the factory spoiler so I'm biased already. I've seen a few of these on the FB group and I don't mind them they're just not my preference. They have a early 2000's Fast n' Furious vibe to me. At least it's body colored and not a faux carbon fiber.

As a second point your top is immaculate! I really like how your car has turned out.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I recently added a little accent piece to the side of my car. My wife and I love it and my son hates it. Again, personal choice. View attachment 115128 View attachment 115129 View attachment 115128 View attachment 115129
Sorry, but I am on the side of your son.

I don't even like the silver accent Saturn did there on the Redline. I assume I would have felt differently if they made a fender version of the hood-vents, but Saturn stylists surely missed the mark using silver paint there on a non-silver Redline.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks very cool and nice. But I think the stock one looks even nicer.
Of course is difficult to judge from photos.

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice job on the match and install.
most important, it’s your car. If you like it, I like it.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts