Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe November 12th will be a good date to meet. It appears it is not too far for neighboring States..that includes Pa., NJ, Del. and maybe Md. It is located on I-95 just over the Delaware Memorial Bridge...Can we get a head count who will be there. If it rains...it will be cancelled. My car does not see rain or snow. :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
I believe November 12th will be a good date to meet. It appears it is not too far for neighboring States..that includes Pa., NJ, Del. and maybe Md. It is located on I-95 just over the Delaware Memorial Bridge...Can we get a head count who will be there. If it rains...it will be cancelled. My car does not see rain or snow. :lol:
<whining mode = "true" />
Well... here it is Thursday, and I have no change in status with my redline. I had been running same day, or a day ahead of Spag with event codes (even as of last week) and then he jumped way ahead of me at the final stretch and had his car delivered early this week. I had HIGH hopes mine would quickly follow suit. So far nuttin.

I fully expect my car to come in next week... but I head to the land of the Mouse this Saturday, coming back late on Saturday the 11th, so even if my car comes in I wont be able to pick it up untill Monday the 13th. :eek:

The thougth of sitting at my house on the 12th with a whole day free to drive, but my car is locked up at the dealer.... :eek: :eek: :eek: But I know... I know.. there are many still waiting, deeper in line... and yes, I am going on vaca... but Deeee-aaaaammmm!!!

So short of a miracle delivery today or tommorrow... Ya'lll have a great time on the cruise and I will definately catch the next one(s)!!!
<whining mode = "false" />

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm in!

I'm in - can I get the address so I can Mapquest it? Also, what time do they open? Can we set a time - I'm supposed to visit my brother for a while that day.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Sue

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I'm in...just let me know the time.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Just over the bridge, you say. Well, my good man, I may drive on up for that since it's only a couple of hours from So. MD. I'll run it by the Warden and see what she says.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm in, I justs have to leave by 5:00 pm

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I'm in too!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Mike what time? We are driving back up from Annapolis that morning.
Also, NJ side of the river or Deleware side of the river?????

Blue

·
Registered
746 Posts
Just over the bridge, you say. Well, my good man, I may drive on up for that since it's only a couple of hours from So. MD. I'll run it by the Warden and see what she says.
ctyankee, If you are coming up let me know. Maybe we can meet in MD and cruise up together. We are coming back up that morning.

Blue

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Mike what time? We are driving back up from Annapolis that morning.
Also, NJ side of the river or Deleware side of the river?????

Blue
It's on the DE side

·
Registered
184 Posts
Time

How does 11 AM Sunday morning sound? Eagles game later in the day and I have to see my brother.

Any ideas?

Sue

·
Registered
184 Posts
Colors

It looks like we're going to have a red, blue, 2 silver, yellow and green there! That's going to be SO cool. :cool: Where are the rest of the colors????:D

Sue

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I am so happy that a green will be there...that is my original color that I ordered and got scared when I saw it on a Solstice at the auto show...now I will actually see one on a SKY and see what a mistake I may have made...I would also like to see a White SKY...but Gino (VSTAR) lives out on Long Island and that is definitely a drive and a half...

Add another silver pearl, triple black and silver graphite....but all u Red Lines...watch out for my rear end...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Mine is Silver Graphite.

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Since ChiliPepper wants 11ish...so be it...we will have time to take pics...any more suggestions r welcomed...by the way, this was not my idea...I believe Spag has to take most of the credit and Ahnuld

·
Registered
994 Posts
ctyankee, If you are coming up let me know. Maybe we can meet in MD and cruise up together. We are coming back up that morning.

Blue
I'll PM ya

·
Registered
994 Posts
I am so happy that a green will be there...that is my original color that I ordered and got scared when I saw it on a Solstice at the auto show...now I will actually see one on a SKY and see what a mistake I may have made...I would also like to see a White SKY...but Gino (VSTAR) lives out on Long Island and that is definitely a drive and a half...

Add another silver pearl, triple black and silver graphite....but all u Red Lines...watch out for my rear end...
Now see, you're just trying to guilt me into commitment. I have to warn you I grew up in a very Jewish town and know all about guilt trips. Oy:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Time

Is 11ish okay for you guys? Earlier would be okay, too. Just have stuff to do later...

Anyone without their Sky can come, too! The more the merrier!!!!

Sue

1 - 20 of 153 Posts