Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say howdy to everyone. Decided it was time to go from lurker status to member status.

Put my name on the list here in Tucson (#9) and a gave them their $1,000 deposit. I don't hold out much hope that my salesman will be able to keep me up-to-date as he didn't even know that the Sky came with a tan top option.:banghead: Ah well, good things come to those who wait.

azrizonasky

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats on the deposit, and it's about time you joined us! LOL Now we sit and wait.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome. I too hung around reading for several month before being brave enough to actually write. No it is like an addiction and I feel like I am getting to know everyone.

A positive thing to hanging out so long but atleast reading here occasionally is that you will be able to educated your dealer about you new baby instead of the other way around. I almost never find out anything new from the dealer. I don't know maybe that is more frustrating. When I call for an update wouldn't it be nice to actually learn something new??

Oh well welcome to the crazyness. This is an awesome group so far and certainly will keep you up on all things Sky.

Kimmi:cheers:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome! This place is good fun and quite informative! You're right about good things coming to those who patiently wait! :)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Hey Boots, how the heck are you? Ifen' you see Cousin Skip, put a leash on him and tie him up to a tree, but be sure to use a chain, cuz he done bit through the rope we was a usin'. Contact me and cousin Eldeeko and we uns' will drive Eldeeko's tow truck down thar and pick him up.:lol: :lol: :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ernest said:
Hey Boots, how the heck are you? Ifen' you see Cousin Skip, put a leash on him and tie him up to a tree, but be sure to use a chain, cuz he done bit through the rope we was a usin'. Contact me and cousin Eldeeko and we uns' will drive Eldeeko's tow truck down thar and pick him up.:lol: :lol: :D
Hey there big guy! I'm doing pretty good! How about you? Sadly, I haven't seen cousin Skip, sorry, I'm of no help there. I'd love, however, to get with Eldeeko because I'm loving his new avatar and I'm wondering if he'd be insulted if I found a bride of Frankenstein one for me to use to compliment his! Barney on a surfboard is too disturbing for words...

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
boots said:
Hey there big guy! I'm doing pretty good! How about you? Sadly, I haven't seen cousin Skip, sorry, I'm of no help there. I'd love, however, to get with Eldeeko because I'm loving his new avatar and I'm wondering if he'd be insulted if I found a bride of Frankenstein one for me to use to compliment his! Barney on a surfboard is too disturbing for words...
Well Cousin Boots, I don't reckon Cousin 'Eldeeko would mind one bit. Thanks for looking for Skip. I wish I had better news for you about my car, but I'm cool, possibly. Well maybe a little disturbed:banghead: :willy: :eek: :crazy: :cuss: :rant:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
boots said:
Welcome! This place is good fun and quite informative! You're right about good things coming to those who patiently wait! :)
Boots whats up with that purple dinosore. He would look better on a slow turnin spit over a firepit. Damn good eatin. Just think what a bunch of B-b-q sauce and Barney. Yum yum. Skip...:cool: :willy: :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Skip said:
Boots whats up with that purple dinosore. He would look better on a slow turnin spit over a firepit. Damn good eatin. Just think what a bunch of B-b-q sauce and Barney. Yum yum. Skip...:cool: :willy: :D
I think you're right about throwing Barney on a spit. Maybe we should all get together for one big Bar-B-Que! Huntsville isn't so far away... Ernest seems to think you're on the loose somewhere anyway so why not head a little west?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts