Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a Sky in MA or RI want to get together for a lunch or ice cream run? I have not seen another on the road yet... where are you all?

:D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
motocrash said:
Anyone with a Sky in MA or RI want to get together for a lunch or ice cream run? I have not seen another on the road yet... where are you all?

:D
You should go to the Solstice forum, they have a run coming up and I'm sure they would be more then happy to have you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Same thing here. I live in Mass and haven't seen any on the road.

My sister's boyfriend came over the other day and said he saw one on Rte 128 in Danvers MA last week...

Found out it was Me..... I took it to Gloucester last Thursday. He happened to be on the same highway at the same time as I was. Thats Weird!!

I'd be interested in getting together with other NE SKY owners. It doesn't seem like they know about this forum.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey, Im in Lowell MASS...still waiting for mine...PM got his before me.....

YOU BASTARD G!

Just kidding....

When Mine comes in later this month I will be up for getting together FOR SURE!

:cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
REDSKY said:
Hey, Im in Lowell MASS...still waiting for mine...PM got his before me.....

YOU BASTARD G!

Just kidding....

When Mine comes in later this month I will be up for getting together FOR SURE!

:cool:
Hey W...

You need to get yours real soon... I'm the only one around here!!!

I thought you might be the Midnight Blue that came in right after mine..

I can't even explain how much fun it is.....

G

·
Registered
154 Posts
get together

If you guys set a date for a get together please PM me with the details. I will come up from CT if I can make it:thumbs:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I will be in touch with PM and the rest of you guys when I get mine...We should at least have a group of Five of us to make it worth while for everyone.

G...the Midnight Blue was ordered 2 weeks before mine but the guy who owns it is a real wack...I really don't want any contact with him personally.

As for my Sky I ordered:

SILVER PEARL
POLISHED RIMS
CD MONSOON
REAR WING
RED/BLACK LEATHER
5 SPEED MANUAL.....BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

Weather here in NE is a big mess...one day sun...next day rain so planning a meet will be a 50/50 chance...guess we will have to cross our fingers if we make a date!

There is a big car show here in TEWKSBURY,MASS on SUNDAYS in a mall parking lot behind the PICADILLY PUB...starts around 4pm

We could make a day of it...meet somewhere, go for lunch, cruise over to the show and hang out. Anyone with any other ideas I'm all ears!

Cruise to HAMPTON or NEWBURYPORT on a SAT?

Whatever you gusy are up for...

Lets start planning now for a JULY MEET! :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
REDSKY said:
I will be in touch with PM and the rest of you guys when I get mine...We should at least have a group of Five of us to make it worth while for everyone.

G...the Midnight Blue was ordered 2 weeks before mine but the guy who owns it is a real wack...I really don't want any contact with him personally.

As for my Sky I ordered:

SILVER PEARL
POLISHED RIMS
CD MONSOON
REAR WING
RED/BLACK LEATHER
5 SPEED MANUAL.....BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

Weather here in NE is a big mess...one day sun...next day rain so planning a meet will be a 50/50 chance...guess we will have to cross our fingers if we make a date!

There is a big car show here in TEWKSBURY,MASS on SUNDAYS in a mall parking lot behind the PICADILLY PUB...starts around 4pm

We could make a day of it...meet somewhere, go for lunch, cruise over to the show and hang out. Anyone with any other ideas I'm all ears!

Cruise to HAMPTON or NEWBURYPORT on a SAT?

Whatever you gusy are up for...

Lets start planning now for a JULY MEET! :D
Hey W. If that's true you sould be getting yours within the next few weeks. We need to meet up. The Picadilly Pub is only a few minutes from my house. That would be a nice place to meet.

July would be a great time to get a few people together. That's if they receive their Sky by then!!

G......

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ordered mine yesterday. I know I got a few months to wait, but I thought I'd get on board with the forums and the Mass crowd.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I just replied to you on the post before this one. I'm from Webster. I ordered mine, ( actually my wife's, I drive an EVO ) from Saturn in Hyannis at the Cape. They are awesome to work with. They told me 8 to 12 weeks. How about you? Where are you from ? where did you order yours?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just replied to you on the post before this one. I'm from Webster. I ordered mine, ( actually my wife's, I drive an EVO ) from Saturn in Hyannis at the Cape. They are awesome to work with. They told me 8 to 12 weeks. How about you? Where are you from ? where did you order yours?
I am from Lowell, ordered mine 2.3.07 from Lowell, MA, they told me 8weeks as well...sounds a little soon, but I would love it in 8weeks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts