Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a preview of what is to come:

I am quite happy with this arrangment. Staggered and slashed dual 3.5" tips just look so right in that cut out.

Cant wait until we get the dual finished. The quad tip is really going to make this car stand out. No compromising the body lines ... the tips follow the slash of the diffuser and the curve of the bumper cover.

More to come ... stay tuned.

·
Registered
149 Posts
What is the part number for those tips, they look amazing. Will you be selling the whole dual exhaust system with the tips and everything, if so, where do I sign!

·
Super Moderator
11,445 Posts
You do not know how much I miss my baby...

But man does that look hot...

Please tell me you're going to do the dual exhaust on my car...that's the only thing that will make that look better.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Robotech said:
You do not know how much I miss my baby...
Well, I do!

Hey, that looks really sharp, too!

That factory tip is going to be so old-school by the time we're done with these babies. Can't wait to see (and hear) them side-by-side on the 25th!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jdigiant said:
Well, I do!

Hey, that looks really sharp, too!

That factory tip is going to be so old-school by the time we're done with these babies. Can't wait to see (and hear) them side-by-side on the 25th!
I persoanlly was a little dissapointed in the stock tip finish and fit. It just wasn't up to par compared to all of the media pictures of what the stock system should have been.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts