rear1.jpg

rear2.jpg

rear3.jpg

Thanks Marlboromike & Redsky ....... great set up

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
almost forgot thanks also to migg & ggccg........ great posts from you guys....:thumbs: This set up is bad ass....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey can you explain the process ??? what parts did you order?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey can you explain the process ??? what parts did you order?
Same set up as the redskys original, Axel back cut - magnaflow 14267 dual outlet muffler and tips from Lou's exhaust.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I sent you all of that information last week in a PM.
Yeah i know you did and Thanks! im just double checking, so i know for sure im going to order the right muffler and tips!

·
Registered
900 Posts
White!! So clean looking. Exhaust looks great.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Yeah i know you did and Thanks! im just double checking, so i know for sure im going to order the right muffler and tips!
You're welcome. Vstar and some the others are using a different tip than I chose. I went with the Magnaflow dual round. The tapered tip that Vstar has looks better, I think.

·
Registered
18,035 Posts
Vstar..wishing u would live in Jersey, so u can join the Jersey guys for lunch this Wednesday....this way, we will have 2 SKYS with dual quads...I have to say, "I told u so". The car looks GREAT. If the members who purchased the Red Line would just switch exhaust tips, they would have the best looking/performance machine on the road...We know what we have...

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vstar..wishing u would live in Jersey, so u can join the Jersey guys for lunch this Wednesday....this way, we will have 2 SKYS with dual quads...I have to say, "I told u so". The car looks GREAT. If the members who purchased the Red Line would just switch exhaust tips, they would have the best looking/performance machine on the road...We know what we have...
One of these days I'll get with the Jersey guys.... The Guys at American muffler are waiting for more...... Bring em on...:thumbs:

·
Registered
18,035 Posts
You're welcome. Vstar and some the others are using a different tip than I chose. I went with the Magnaflow dual round. The tapered tip that Vstar has looks better, I think.
Not only is it angled but beveled...and u won't find this tip on line either...u must order it from Lou's Custom Exhaust in Roxbury, Mass. It will cost 50 dollars each plus shipping...money well spent...well maybe not well spent, but I did it nontheless

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not only is it angled but beveled...and u won't find this tip on line either...u must order it from Lou's Custom Exhaust in Roxbury, Mass. It will cost 50 dollars each plus shipping...money well spent...well maybe not well spent, but I did it nontheless
The tips are very nice on this set up.........
get them at Lou's Reading shop at 978 664 6114 and ask for Lee....

·
Registered
131 Posts
GREAT looking setup. Can't wait to get mine on my Redline. Can't wait to get my Redline.:willy: How about some close ups pix please?:thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
248 Posts
almost forgot thanks also to migg & ggccg........ great posts from you guys....:thumbs: This set up is bad ass....
No thanks necessary.:thumbs: What part of the island u from?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK- now we have to get together. This looks great. I want to see it in person!
I let you know the next Car show I'll be at...........

·
Registered
444 Posts
No thanks necessary.:thumbs: What part of the island u from?
Is it me, or are the offset quads on backwards???:confused:

Should the r be on the l and the l be on the right??:eek:

I always thought that the inner pipe was longer than the outer??:rolleyes:

Maybe that is just me??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts