Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
lookin good. Might want to blank out your lic plate, someone could look up your address and jack your exhaust.

Have the cops ticketed you for having a plastic cover over the plate? I wanted to put one on that blurs out your numbers from cameras, but saw cops ticketing parked cars with them downtown.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Very Nice:thumbs:
rear2.jpg

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lookin good. Might want to blank out your lic plate, someone could look up your address and jack your exhaust.

Have the cops ticketed you for having a plastic cover over the plate? I wanted to put one on that blurs out your numbers from cameras, but saw cops ticketing parked cars with them downtown.
I got pulled over in my camaro for having one, twice actually. But both times they said just take it off, guess it wasn't worth the time to write the ticket. No need to black my lisence plate out, its pretty darn memerable. Plus I park in a garage with a number that has nothing to do with my address.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Come on dude... you drive around day after day with your license plate in plain view for the whole world to see on streets and in parking lots and in the driveway of your home. I don't understand this paranoia.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Come on dude... you drive around day after day with your license plate in plain view for the whole world to see on streets and in parking lots and in the driveway of your home. I don't understand this paranoia.
Only locals can see the license plate then. If you show off your plate online you can have car thieves from around the nation coming to your town potentially. It's happened. Also if you talk about theoretically taking your theoretical car to top speed or theoretically racing against someone in an unsanctioned racing event you can draw unwanted attention to yourself.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I believe all of us will soon have those quads put on our cars...even looks better than the R/L....not talking performance here...just appearance. Remember if u want the beveled and angled tips, only Lou's Discount Garage carries them in Roxbury, Mass.
Looks great!

I can not find Lou anywhere's on the web searches....

Please PM me his phone# and address.

Thanks!:thumbs:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Looks great! I'm getting my square quads done from my mod on Friday! I'll be there taking pictures so will post once its done.

·
Registered
145 Posts
These views of all the conversion are great and all look super. GGCCG I think I like yours the best. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Only locals can see the license plate then. If you show off your plate online you can have car thieves from around the nation coming to your town potentially. It's happened. Also if you talk about theoretically taking your theoretical car to top speed or theoretically racing against someone in an unsanctioned racing event you can draw unwanted attention to yourself.
You're way too paranoid. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts