Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the link to the sounds of the new quad tip catback from magnaflow, just go to the bottom of the page for the sky. It gives you both (single dual tip/quad tip) of the catback options to hear

http://magnaflow.com/04sound/04sport.asp

·
Super Moderator
11,512 Posts
Still is weird to see your car as an "official" car for Magnaflow. LOL

I don't have sound on the computer I'm currently using but I can tell you there is a telltail difference in sound between the two. I love the sound of both of them but the quad tip really is a fuller sound...darker and deeper than the single.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I tried to order it but it appears the distributors don't have any Sky exhausts on their drop down list. Is there still a wait before I can buy it?

Lisa:drool:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Robotech said:
Still is weird to see your car as an "official" car for Magnaflow. LOL

I don't have sound on the computer I'm currently using but I can tell you there is a telltail difference in sound between the two. I love the sound of both of them but the quad tip really is a fuller sound...darker and deeper than the single.

I must say i'm a little jealous:D , but I absolutely love the sound from the exhaust esp. the dual.

·
Super Moderator
11,512 Posts
pdxskygirl said:
I tried to order it but it appears the distributors don't have any Sky exhausts on their drop down list. Is there still a wait before I can buy it?

Lisa:drool:
There is. The single should be out soon and the dual should be out shortly thereafter. Call Magnaflow though for more info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts