Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am driving down I-75 and a Porsche Carrera pulls up alongside me, slows down to go around to the other side of me, passes in front of me looking in the rear view. Next he gets in the left lane slows down and is sitting there staring at me with a big grin and the :thumbs:

I felt like a million bucks smiled and waved back:cool:

YedraSky

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
So I am driving down I-75 and a Porsche Carrera pulls up alongside me, slows down to go around to the other side of me, passes in front of me looking in the rear view. Next he gets in the left lane slows down and is sitting there staring at me with a big grin and the :thumbs:

I felt like a million bucks smiled and waved back:cool:

YedraSky
I know the feeling -- Passed a beautiful vintage red Camero (68) and he pulled up next to me (about 70 mph) and gave me the point and thumbs up -- I Returned pointing to his :thumbs:
Later today a big ol biker pulls up at a stop light "What is THAT!?!" He says. "The Saturn SKY.." I reply. "That is awesome.." He returns -- Big thumbs up...:thumbs:

It IS nice owning a SKY.:cheers:
Later eating dinner at a restaurant (we but 125 miles on Sunni today) My wife announced -- "Look a mini car show in the parking lot..." She counted 15 people around the car...:cool:
And she was dirty (Been chewin’ bugs...):D

·
Registered
692 Posts
Make you feel better than Good!!

I experienced a lot today in just watching people react. We left headed out on I-205 toward San Fran.
- LEXUS pull alongs to look THREE!
- Motorcyclist followed us to Pleasanton Saturn to talk with us!
- Guy at Bistro in Livermore dowtown area Animates and starts pointing yellin "Look at that!!" to his buddies
- Mercedes pull alongs for looks - SEVEN
Whats better than this? Seein' it with my sweetie!!:)

Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
AT THE DEALERSHIP 8/30/06
IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Mud Guards? I didn’t order mud guards

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I like many of you get the greatest compliments no matter where I take Missy. It really is pretty cool.

·
Registered
160 Posts
It IS amazing how good it feels driving my Sky.
Today, there was a new :thumbs: As I was driving early morning, there was a guy waiting at a bus stop, his eyes were on the car and just before I passed him, he put both hands above his head in a "goal" signal! I gave him the :thumbs:

We both had big grins - a great way to start the day!
Whoever you were - Thanks!

·
Registered
197 Posts
This means you need to keep your Sky clean and waxed all the time. :D
No slacking off, since you are representing all of us other Skys. :cool:
Not just clean underwear like your momma said, but you must now wear clean shirt all the time.

·
Registered
171 Posts
This means you need to keep your Sky clean and waxed all the time. :D
No slacking off, since you are representing all of us other Skys. :cool:
Not just clean underwear like your momma said, but you must now wear clean shirt all the time.
I'm afraid this means I may have to update my wardrobe before my Sky gets delivered. Or else I may get pulled over for suspicion of car theft if I wear my raggedy jeans and t-shirts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts