Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hally New Year, Robotech! Any further progress?
We are still working on the 91 tune. Fueling has been a bit of a headache. We are getting that sorted first and once we have a good 91 tune I'll be working with the flex fuel tuner to dial that in. I drove the car to work today...first long drive with it since I got it home from the shop. That's some good progress.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hows this coming? I am interested in trying this if the tables work in HPT. I only run e85 right now but it gets to be a pain traveling mapping out gas stations and making sure the ratio is correct.

·
Super Moderator
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I do but the laptop it's on has an issue with the power connector so I can't start the thing. LOL Too lazy to tear it open and get the data off the HD. You can download a stock LNF or LE5 tune off the HP Tuners repository last I checked and then just copy the differences over to an existing tune and save it.

·
Super Moderator
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
There was an 06 solstice but I would have liked an 07 sky just to make sure there isn't any small differences.
There aren't any. 2008 and later there is a different ECM in the 2.4s but 2006 Solstice 2.4 tune is the exact same as a 2007 Sky.

Remember 2007 Skys where built alongside 2006 Solstices from December 2005 until July 2006. In July 2006, the 2007 Sky production continued while the Solstices went from 2006 to 2007 production.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I hooked my sensor up and enabled the sensor. It doesn’t read anything. I think it will not work with our OS at the moment.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts