Saturn Sky Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I'll have to look when I dive into it. Good news is I modified an extender harness so to undo it is just unplugging each end of the extender and plugging the O2 back into the harness. Then I just route the power and ground somewhere else.

·
Super Moderator
11,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
No I didn't try to do that. I can take out the extension but would have to take it all apart to rewire it. Removing it is easy, rewiring not so much and I have a ton to do before I get to that. I still would like to test for power when I key on because I should get something.

·
Registered
209 Posts
HP tuners still has not released a fix for our cars at the moment. I just emailed them yesterday on the status but no response back yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any luck, guys?
@EcoMX5 I'd also like to know who made that intake manifold.
I bought it off a guy who built it for a mid engine car that he was swapping but ended up scrapping the idea. Throttle body was on the wrong end and it was too long, so I cut it down and got it to fit how I wanted it then had my buddy weld it up. Also had to have the tb flange machined and spaced out with a pipe to clear the trailblazer 4.2L throttle body.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cool, thanks for keeping on HP Tuners about it @slvrsky07, hopefully it's still on their to-do list.

I bought it off a guy who built it for a mid engine car that he was swapping but ended up scrapping the idea. Throttle body was on the wrong end and it was too long, so I cut it down and got it to fit how I wanted it then had my buddy weld it up. Also had to have the tb flange machined and spaced out with a pipe to clear the trailblazer 4.2L throttle body.
Thanks, I thought it looked like the OTTP LSJ turbo intake, which would have the throttle body flange on the wrong end, so maybe that's what it started life as. I'm also doing a turbo LE5 swap in a non-GM car and trying to make a bunch of decisions, including which intake manifold to use and whether to go with the E67 (possible real flex sensor) or E37 (virtual flex) ECM.

Don't want to get this thread too far off topic, but how's the driveability with the Trailblazer throttle body? Didn't know that was an option. Looks like it's 77mm. I know larger throttle bodies can be tricky to tune sometimes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cool, thanks for keeping on HP Tuners about it @slvrsky07, hopefully it's still on their to-do list.

Thanks, I thought it looked like the OTTP LSJ turbo intake, which would have the throttle body flange on the wrong end, so maybe that's what it started life as. I'm also doing a turbo LE5 swap in a non-GM car and trying to make a bunch of decisions, including which intake manifold to use and whether to go with the E67 (possible real flex sensor) or E37 (virtual flex) ECM.

Don't want to get this thread too far off topic, but how's the driveability with the Trailblazer throttle body? Didn't know that was an option. Looks like it's 77mm. I know larger throttle bodies can be tricky to tune sometimes.
Driveability is fine, gets a little touchy at low rpm low load, but I still have some things I need to tweak in the tune to help that. It's the same as the LS4 throttle body, but easy to find in a junkyard.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts