Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics of my v8 sky when they were doing the body graphics. One of the shots was the dual tip CORSA exhaust. The car shipped Today and should be in my driveway by the end of the week. I will keep you all posted.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
B-E-A-utiful. You must be on the edge of your Mallet monograhmed seat with anticipation. Can't wait to see some more pictures of your upgraded SKY. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
holly golly gee ... a V8 SKY!

I missed the threads on 0-60 and facts. Please repeat for all to :drool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times could vary. The base package mallett advertises is 0-60 in 4.4 and 1/4 mile in 12.8 @ 113mph. I know that the fastes they have clocked is 4.2 and 12.4 @116. My car will have taller gearing, lighter wheels, and wider tread...so when I get some practice launching it I think 4.0 0-60 and high 11's are attainable. I plan to do a video of me drag racing my buddy with a tricked out Evo IV with ~325whp, should be a good race and I will post the drag slip for all to see. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Gotta Have it!

btlfed1500 said:
Remotely familar looking:

I called them today and all of the techs were gone..so I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out if this is the real deal...will let you know...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
SKYRCKET said:
I called them today and all of the techs were gone..so I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out if this is the real deal...will let you know...
It is the real deal I know Robotech, seen the car and the car sounds great. But, keep in mind, his is a dual exhaust on the stock motor. Not a V8, like the one from Mallett

·
Registered
18,099 Posts
still in love with the quads from magnaflow...much nicer than the single dual outlet...but that is just my opinion....i am so opinionated :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Seagull said:
It is the real deal I know Robotech, seen the car and the car sounds great. But, keep in mind, his is a dual exhaust on the stock motor. Not a V8, like the one from Mallett
So he had his entire exhaulst system changed out right? I contacted MAGNA FLOW and the tech said that they do not offer it just dual.....

·
Registered
58 Posts
SKYRCKET said:
So he had his entire exhaulst system changed out right? I contacted MAGNA FLOW and the tech said that they do not offer it just dual.....
My appologies for whoever you talked to:

16647 - 2007 Saturn Sky 2.4L Dual tip single exit

16664 - 2007 Saturn Sky 2.4L Quad tip, dual exit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts